Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

Entirely unrelated: is it just me or does Isaac looks like Mo Harkless with Payton's hair?

Definitely just you bro

anyone want to bet the Spurs pick at 29 becomes an all star and our next pick in the second round lasts one year in the league....Derrick White 10 year all star write it down tonight!

This is assuming we actually pick someone in the second round.

Explain 35 then. Non guaranteed

They have a plan and are following the plan. I don't work at the organisation. We got 33. Everyone is going mad over it. Let's just see how it pans out.

If you are cleaning house wouldn't you want young projects to take their place?

Because you can package these future picks in deals to get some of these crap contracts off the books. It just gives us more options and flexibility.

They have a plan and are following the plan. I don't work at the organisation. We got 33. Everyone is going mad over it. Let's just see how it pans out.

Been there, done that, these past five years. People are understandably critical if it doesn't look like the "plan" makes sense.

You're the most patient fan on this board.

Been there, done that, these past five years. People are understandably critical if it doesn't look like the "plan" makes sense.

Yeah of course. Regardless we just have to see what happens. Things will not change overnight.

Because you can package these future picks in deals to get some of these crap contracts off the books. It just gives us more options and flexibility.

Not sure how much second rounders in 2022 are going to help with that. What crap contracts will we have at that point, and who would want one for a second rounder?