Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

Because you're a Butler and a Hayward away from possibly being the eastern conference champs.

And why trading the 3rd pick, when you can get Hayward via FA?

And why trading the 3rd pick, when you can get Hayward via FA?

I dont think Hayward is leaving Utah, to be honest.

He wants to get payed. If he stays he can get 180 millions vs 132 in Boston.

Also, Hayward could also choose to become the franchise's "Designated Player" under the new collective bargaining agreement, which would allow him to earn approximately $235 million over the next six years by staying in Utah.

I hope our front office is working the phones really hard and trying to trade everyone but AG for picks. We suck bad and adding a good player or 2 isn't going to change that.

I'd love to do EP and his basket screening overhang, #6 & #25 to Sac for #5 & #10

so the boston-philly trade is final.

boston received 3 and the 2018 lakers pick if it falls between 2-5. if its 1 or 6+ they get the more favorable pick between sacramento and philly's 2019 pick*

*Unless that pick is the #1 pick. then they get the worst pick out of that pair.

I hope our front office is working the phones really hard and trying to trade everyone but AG for picks. We suck bad and adding a good player or 2 isn't going to change that.

I'd love to do EP and his basket screening overhang, #6 & #25 to Sac for #5 & #10

At this point, we need to engage a total rebuild. This includes to get rid of Henny's mistakes (Biyombo etc.). And if we have to trade AG to have leverage, so be it.

At this point, we need to engage a total rebuild. This includes to get rid of Henny's mistakes (Biyombo etc.). And if we have to trade AG to have leverage, so be it.

that's short sighted. Gordon isn't even 22 yet. we could wait out bad contracts and still have Gordon in his prime. why use him to get rid of contracts when we're not close to pushing for anything?

that's short sighted. Gordon isn't even 22 yet. we could wait out bad contracts and still have Gordon in his prime. why use him to get rid of contracts when we're not close to pushing for anything?

And that's exactly, why I would trade him now. Should he not develop his game in the next 2 years, who would even consider him and most importantly absorbing Biyombo's contract? It's time to rebuild and hope for the best in next year's draft.

And that's exactly, why I would trade him now. Should he not develop his game in the next 2 years, who would even consider him and most importantly absorbing Biyombo's contract? It's time to rebuild and hope for the best in next year's draft.

we don't need anyone to absorb Biyombo's contract. we'll just let him fall off the books.