Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

nah. you just end up in a situation that could go extremely well where you have the most athletic, best defensive forwards in the league and we can build a defense around it and Jackson basically develops into Wiggins.

or you end up in a situation where we drafted Justice Winslow. so, great. we have two hyper athletic defensive forwards and a terrible offense.

That's why i said slightly. Smith is more ready to go now as our scorer. Something we seriously lack. It's really been our Achilles heal.

However if wasn't like we were defensive juggernauts either and JJ could very well turn into a Wiggins like offensive player. I see potential there.

everything about Jackson is a mixed bag so it's hard to say what he'll be.

He's a really good passer so that checks that box for development into a star player. If you're going to play off of a wing, you need that guy to be able to facilitate the offense.

he's a below average dribbler. that's not great.

He made a ton of threes.

His form is problematic and probably needs to be rebuilt or it's going to severely impact his ceiling.

He's emotional and tries really hard

He's emotional off the court which led to an arrest.

He's a great defender.

He's got relatively short arms and small hands. that's not good.

everything about Jackson is a mixed bag so it's hard to say what he'll be.

He's a really good passer so that checks that box for development into a star player. If you're going to play off of a wing, you need that guy to be able to facilitate the offense.

he's a below average dribbler. that's not great.

He made a ton of threes.

His form is problematic and probably needs to be rebuilt or it's going to severely impact his ceiling.

He's emotional and tries really hard

He's emotional off the court which led to an arrest.

He's a great defender.

He's got relatively short arms and small hands. that's not good.

Its why I at times prefer Isaac over him.

Whos on your big board at the moment?

and Jackson basically develops into Wiggins.

I am assuming you mean on offense, not defense right?

Wiggins has been pretty disappointing defensively so far.

I have a feeling Sindarius Thornwell could be a massive sleeper in the 2nd round. He's 23 but he's super long, has great steal and block rates, got to the line a bunch and shot 39% from 3.

I have a feeling Sindarius Thornwell could be a massive sleeper in the 2nd round. He's 23 but he's super long, has great steal and block rates, got to the line a bunch and shot 39% from 3.

Yea I like him. Def NBA ready solid role player.

nah. you just end up in a situation that could go extremely well where you have the most athletic, best defensive forwards in the league and we can build a defense around it and Jackson basically develops into Wiggins.

or you end up in a situation where we drafted Justice Winslow. so, great. we have two hyper athletic defensive forwards and a terrible offense.

I love Jackson and think we should seriously consider trading up for him. Especially if Smith is off the board at 6 and we're picking between Monk and Fox.

He's on their whiteboard as first option. Then we're trading AG for Lavine and number 7.

Smith

Lavine

Fournier

Isaac

Biz

Biz would foul out in 6 minutes with that perimeter D