Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

Not apparently...they are damn near identical but uglier.

Almost like Steph Curry 3's too.

Bobos were generic bball shoes back in the day. Kmart specials. They had nothing on the sides. Plain as ****. Looked like moon boots. 500 for a pair of bobos.

Lavar needs a rude awakening and I hope they get one.

The shoes look cool tbh, it's a different question if i'd pay that much for shoes. I can have a lot of fun for that much!

but I still wouldn't wish for his failure.

The shoes look cool tbh, it's a different question if i'd pay that much for shoes. I can have a lot of fun for that much!

but I still wouldn't wish for his failure.

I guess how they look are subjective.

I'm all for innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship,and success for everyone.

I don't like how he disrespects those who busted ass to get to where they are. I don't like how entitled he thinks he is to such wealth and fame before even doing anything to earn it. I don't like how he blames others.

He's a narcissistic ******* who needs an taste of humble pie. I don't wish ill will just a lesson.

I guess how they look are subjective.

I'm all for innovation, creativity, entrepreneurship,and success for everyone.

I don't like how he disrespects those who busted ass to get to where they are. I don't like how entitled he thinks he is to such wealth and fame before even doing anything to earn it. I don't like how he blames others.

He's a narcissistic ******* who needs an taste of humble pie. I don't wish ill will just a lesson.

There are even reports out there stating that he even copied the BBB logo from zone 6!

Better than Lonzo's $500 shoes are his $220 slippers

I will wait until they reach the clearance rack at Ross for $19.99.

De'Aaron Fox pre draft workout. If we can't select Fultz I really hope we take this kid. I love EP but Fox just has that motor that EP doesn't have.

Link -

If Lonzo Balls ends up an elite player, those shoes will sell....

There are shoes that shoe collectors drool over that cost more than that. Those $200 shoes are bought by re-seller's to be flipped for that amount and sometimes more.

But as far as the Magic are concerned, I hope we draft Lonzo Ball because his dad will put Alex Martins on blast.

Plus a little excitement is needed with this team.

There are shoes that shoe collectors drool over that cost more than that. Those $200 shoes are bought by re-seller's to be flipped for that amount and sometimes more.

But as far as the Magic are concerned, I hope we draft Lonzo Ball because his dad will put Alex Martins on blast.

Yeah just what we need another player who would rather play in LA.

I honestly think he will not be that good. I dont see anything he does at the moment that will translate well to the Nba once he start facing decent talent.

He reminds me of MCW.

De'Aaron Fox pre draft workout. If we can't select Fultz I really hope we take this kid. I love EP but Fox just has that motor that EP doesn't have.

Link -

I love him, too. Has the "it" without the "tude."