2017 NBA Draft Thread

Isaacs line

17 points on 5/8 shooting

9 rebounds

5 assists

2 steals

3 blocks

2 turnovers

I really think Isaac in a higher usage, more minutes situation would be a no doubt top 3 pick.

I really think Isaac in a higher usage, more minutes situation would be a no doubt top 3 pick.

Who are you taking him over?

Fultz, ball, Jackson? Debatable.

I don't think a bad argument with your girlfriend is a real red flag, just my opinion

I don't think it was an argument with his girlfriend. From what i understand girl throws drink at a friend of Jackson's (though im assuming it was a friend. Never explicitly states that). Jackson follows her out of the bar yelling. She gets in the car. He starts kicking her car while friends are trying to pull him away.

It's concerning but it's also only her side of the story. If that's the only thing that ever happens then fine. If its representative of a larger anger issue its not fine.

Well. My bracket is bust immediately. I had Vandy, VCU and Nevada. I did have Xavier and Mid Tennessee upsets though.

I have 14/16 correct so far and my bracket looks great. Historically when this happens i end up going something like 7 and 9 in day two

I'd still have Tatum safely a head of Issac.

Also no way I'd pass on Jackson if that lone incident is just that, a lone incident.

Y'all see my boy D-Rob yesterday? I brought him up a few weeks ago asking what everyone thought about taking him with the late 1st. Idk if I'd take him there, unless his workouts exceed expectations, but maybe with our first 2nd rounder? His athleticism and length jump off the screen whenever you watch him.

24 on 10/17 with 7 boards, 2 nasty blocks at the rim, and only 1 TO on a big stage. Go Gata.