Soul Bro

2017 NBA Draft Thread

I think it's really easy to be on the "We shouldn't draft Ball" train knowing we probably wont have the opportunity to draft Ball.

If he's there we should take him and deal with the father screwing with every aspect of the franchise.

I think it's really easy to be on the "We shouldn't draft Ball" train knowing we probably wont have the opportunity to draft Ball.

If he's there we should take him and deal with the father screwing with every aspect of the franchise.

Is he LeBron or Jordan or bird? No he is not!!! Then why take the obvious headache his father is.

If Ball is on the board when we pick. You do not pass on him.

His father is wacky, but you guys are crazy saying you'd pass on him cause of his father.

Until Lonzo himself starts appearing dysfunctional, or like he would be a distraction-I don't care about the dad. I'm still yet to hear anything negative about Lonzo Ball himself, and he's the one we're drafting not his father.

At least his father is in his life. And beleive it or not but him saying all these crazy things only makes their brand more popular because people won't stop talking about it.

Marketing 101.

If we want scoring from the pg position I don't know if Ball is the choice. He's a player for sure. If he's on the board I'd consider drafting them trading him for another high lotto pick and something else. Maybe sacto would be a willing partner.

His father is wacky, but you guys are crazy saying you'd pass on him cause of his father.

Until Lonzo himself starts appearing dysfunctional, or like he would be a distraction-I don't care about the dad. I'm still yet to hear anything negative about Lonzo Ball himself, and he's the one we're drafting not his father.

At least his father is in his life. And beleive it or not but him saying all these crazy things only makes their brand more popular because people won't stop talking about it.

Marketing 101.

Unfortunately u cannot separate them. It is a package deal. Also when has there ever been a great shooter who shoots it on the opposite side of their head?

Marketing 101.

There's another side to that coin though. It has an HWNSNBU like vibe that keeps highly stable teams from not wanting to mess with you.

I'm pretty confident if Ball is there we pass. Henny isn't too keen on dealing with that drama. The more he opens his mouth the more he looks like that parent.

Marketing 101.

I wouldn't pass on him, I just think the father is already hurting his earning potential.

Unfortunately u cannot separate them. It is a package deal. Also when has there ever been a great shooter who shoots it on the opposite side of their head?

His form is similar to kevin martin. Its not side of the head, it starts low under the chin.