Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Predictions thread

After tonight with the roster the way it is... we will win 34 games. And have a major injury with one of the bigs (we will run high minutes, someone wont make it).

I'm looking pretty solid with this

Speaking of predictions, I'm pretty sure the majority of the board believed that if the team didn't make the playoffs this season, Henny would be fired.

46 wins. 6th seed. AG breakout season. Payton breakout season.

Yikes!

I bet a friend 34 and under.

You win!

Speaking of predictions, I'm pretty sure the majority of the board believed that if the team didn't make the playoffs this season, Henny would be fired.

Fired!

These threads are always fun to revisit. I wish I would have put my prediction up here but I was in the midst of my hiatus :) Which is a good thing because I would have been very wrong.

I hate to bring mine as I did see us winning 40 games and making the playoff. I though that the east was going to be more competitive with New York, milwakee, and chicago improving their roster. I expected for us to compete for the 8th seed with at least 40 wins.

I didnt expected Boston to do so well.

I think the biggest surprise of the season was Gordon-Ibaka-biyombo lineups not leading to good defense. I thought it'd lead to wins. the detractors thought it wouldn't. but I think everybody thought we'd be a solid defensive team.

I think the biggest surprise of the season was Gordon-Ibaka-biyombo lineups not leading to good defense. I thought it'd lead to wins. the detractors thought it wouldn't. but I think everybody thought we'd be a solid defensive team.

Surpising to say the least. However, we really didnt see much of those 3 playing together for more than a few minutes at a time.

I was expecting to see more of Gordon and Ibaka as a small lineup at the 4 and 5 respectively for a few minutes Per game. That never happened.