Sign in to follow this  
Orlando Magic Toaster

New Orlando Magic jersey - what's your thoughts?

Hopefully they are not getting rid of the pinstripes though- the pinstripes are what really make our jerseys some of the nicest in the league.

Agreed, I really like the pinstripes, especially on the black jersey from the 90's

Orlando-Magic-1994-1998-Alternate-Jersey-uniform.jpg

This thing ugly

Looks like they're keeping space open for advertisements. Man...I hate it.

Ya know we got the best colors to have for a jersey and we never utilized them correctly. Only time was the ol pinstripes.

Agreed, I really like the pinstripes, especially on the black jersey from the 90's

Orlando-Magic-1994-1998-Alternate-Jersey-uniform.jpg

So, I looked up how people rank our jerseys and found that, for some reason, people don't seem to rank our jerseys very highly. I was confused at first, but then I realize that pretty much none of these people know anything since the lakers jerseys keep getting ranked high, even though they have to have some of the ugliest jerseys in the world.

Yellow and purple look good on next to no one, and pretty much everyone looks good in our jerseys (besides the grey pj's, but I am just going to pretend those don't exist).

I love these jerseys, honestly. Aesthetics is a pretty subjective subject, though, so I don't think it's appropriate to subject people to ridicule if they don't. :writing_thinking:

So, I looked up how people rank our jerseys and found that, for some reason, people don't seem to rank our jerseys very highly. I was confused at first, but then I realize that pretty much none of these people know anything since the lakers jerseys keep getting ranked high, even though they have to have some of the ugliest jerseys in the world.

Yellow and purple look good on next to no one, and pretty much everyone looks good in our jerseys (besides the grey pj's, but I am just going to pretend those don't exist).

I don't like the Lakers colors at all either but they compliment each other.

I think what makes the Lakers jersey great is the simple but yet classical design.

Plus they don't really change or have all these alternates. I can't stand that.

I don't like the Lakers colors at all either but they compliment each other.

I think what makes the Lakers jersey great is the simple but yet classical design.

Plus they don't really change or have all these alternates. I can't stand that.

Yeah they do seem to stick with the design, kind of like Bulls (red) and Celtics (green). Those jerseys haven't aged at all.