Sign in to follow this  
HeHateMe

Welcome Serge Ibaka

If we wanted a shot blocking interior defender on the decline then I'm sure we could have signed d12 as a free agent and kept every one of our assets...or at least used them to get a better value. Look rob has had his hands on the wheel for many years now and at best we have a fair team. At worst we have a team still four years and a lot of luck away from a contender. Rob is done here and got fleeced again. He is still light years better than Otis. Best bet for our team is Devos sells to an owner who is less tolerant of a poorly performing team. The fact that Devos is fine with another crappy year is the problem.

If we wanted a shot blocking interior defender on the decline then I'm sure we could have signed d12 as a free agent and kept every one of our assets...or at least used them to get a better value. Look rob has had his hands on the wheel for many years now and at best we have a fair team. At worst we have a team still four years and a lot of luck away from a contender. Rob is done here and got fleeced again. He is still light years better than Otis. Best bet for our team is Devos sells to an owner who is less tolerant of a poorly performing team. The fact that Devos is fine with another crappy year is the problem.

Wow you can tell all that from draft day trade before free agency even starts how this year will turn out? Awesome bro, keep up the good work!

I think what might be getting lost her is that we just got a new coach, hopefully a good one and I'm sure he had some input on this trade. Now sure Victor was a fan favorite but not a top ten two guard and many emotional fans will hate to see him go, I may be one of them but your not going to get a good player without giving something up. The fact is Rob has spent the last four years collecting assets and it is now time to turn them into a cohesive team. His next move in free agency will tell a more complete story.

We're still getting Dwight don't worry.

Um... Maybe a little bit of an overreaction. We have no idea yet if he got fleeced. It's a risky trade. But that risk could still pay off.

Serge Ibaka was +38 in the OKC-GS series, the best +/- of any Thunder player.

This is kinda misleading because he was only positive in two games. He wss much better against San Antonio

Look, I get that you think Ibaka is winning the MVP this year. We all get it by now. I think we could've gotten more, simple as that.

Really? Stupid Henny!!! Such a poor record of making a mess of things!!! Like that one time he gave up D12 for worthless pieces. He clearly doesn't know what he's doing and never does his research! And if Ibaka leaves us next year, we are screwed!!! This trade gives us no flexibility!!!! Dipo was the key to getting us into the playoffs this year. Without him, we are back in the lottery!

I will remember you wrote this...

Really? Stupid Henny!!! Such a poor record of making a mess of things!!! Like that one time he gave up D12 for worthless pieces. He clearly doesn't know what he's doing and never does his research! And if Ibaka leaves us next year, we are screwed!!! This trade gives us no flexibility!!!! Dipo was the key to getting us into the playoffs this year. Without him, we are back in the lottery!

That's two people calling for Ibaka to win the MVP now.

That's two people calling for Ibaka to win the MVP now.

No. I didn't say that... Ibaka's skill set makes us a better team. Without Dipo in the roster will allow us to rely more on Hezonja, a more talented offensive player.

I think we are a better team, and I hope I am proven correct.