Sign in to follow this  
Air Gordon

2016 Playoffs Thread

There's zero way you can blame the refs at this point for Golden State's collapse. Lue made some great adjustments (which I didn't see coming) and LeBron and Kyrie both played three great games in a row. Golden State played pretty poorly down the stretch, especially Curry. The play when I knew it was over is when it was tied with about 3 and a half minutes left and Curry (once again!) pretended like he was on an and-one mix tape and threw an obscure, left-handed behind the back pass that bounced off of its target and sailed out of bounds. Missing Bogut and pretty much forcing the Warriors to go small just about every minute limited some of their effectiveness due to flexibility and Harrison Barnes completed sucked for the entirety of games 5 and 6.

Do I think the Warriors win in 5 without Draymond's supsension? Yes. Does that matter now? No.

I hope not. "Hey, guys, this one is for you. ONE. Be content with that for another 52. Peace." Just real weak. Bring in some more talent and go for two or three more. Close out your career there.

Yeah, why would he leave? Kyrie isn't even in his prime yet. As long as those two stay together and veteran bandwagones come along over the next few years, they've got a decent shot at a couple of more. Especially since the Eastern conference is frickin awful.

What ever you feel about Lebron, I think you have to respect the finals performance he put in.

Yeah, why would he leave? Kyrie isn't even in his prime yet. As long as those two stay together and veteran bandwagones come along over the next few years, they've got a decent shot at a couple of more. Especially since the Eastern conference is frickin awful.

Yeah it makes no sense to me. Kyrie, if healthy, can get better. You add around him and LeBron and Tristan with the right pieces and your right back in the Finals next year.

Kyrie.. man oh man. I have such a love / hate relationship with him as a player

He was toxic in the first few games, but then the shots went in in game 5 and he stepped up big time in game 7. Even that final almost-dunk was a great assist by Kyrie

He already is an amazing player, but at 24 years old, he can reach GOAT point guard status if he plays his cards right

--

I wouldn't be surprised if he became an even bigger ballhog now that he has a ring though