Sign in to follow this  
Air Gordon

2016 Playoffs Thread

Bogut is the shell of a formerly good center who's career has been devastated by injury but still manages to put together some value by playing smart on defense and mitigates his stagnant offensive game by passing pretty well and setting a significant amount of illegal screens. He's valuable, but hanging on by a thread. he's averaging 5/6.5 with 1.5 bpg in the playoffs.

Adams is a 22 year old center who is finally coming into his own and is averaging 10/9.5 0.8 bpg in the playoffs including a 6 game stretch of 12.2/12.2 and 1.2 bpg from game 2 against san Antonio to game 1 of golden state.

He's inconsistent (because he's young) but he's going to be pretty pretty pretty good.

• Upvote 1

Still I believe OKC had the series and choked it away with bad hero ball.

Yeah. I'm still not entirely sure how OKC blew game 6. I know Thompson put on a historic shooting display, but still, that wasn't enough to win it without a real bad choke job by the Thunder.

Yeah. I'm still not entirely sure how OKC blew game 6. I know Thompson put on a historic shooting display, but still, that wasn't enough to win it without a real bad choke job by the Thunder.

6 minutes left in the game. okc up by 6

adams 1/2 freethrows

Durant makes 2

Roberson 1/2 freethrows

Durant misses 2

westbrook 2/2 freethrows

turnover by Durant (steal by iggy)

wesbrook misses 2

Durant misses 2 (offensive rebound by Roberson, Roberson makes 2)

Turnover by westbrook (steal by iggy)

Durant misses 3

turnover by westbrook

turnover by westbrook (steal by iggy)

turnover by westbrook (steal by curry)

turnover by Durant.

conversely

Thompson makes 2

Thompson makes 3

Thompson misses 2

Green 1/2 fts

Curry makes 3

Iggy misses 3

Curry makes 3

Iggy makes 2

Thompson makes 3

Curry misses 2

Thompson misses 3

curry makes 2

Thompson 2/2 fts

so basically 9/13 trips Golden state ended up with points. They scored 21 points on those 13 trips.

OKC scored 8 points on their 14 trips. 21% of their possessions were directly affected by Iguodala making a great play (including 2/4 possessions that stretch. Golden state was able to capitalize on a 8-2 run, putting them up 3 with 95 seconds left).

More so than OKC just choking the game away, Golden state just made every play they needed to make at that specific time they needed to make it (until the last 14 seconds where they just threw the game away).

And I wish Vooch would grow out a weird mustache and dirty hair and play crazy mean on defense.

a Vucevic - Adams hybrid would be the best Center in history