Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

I have it on good faith from a reliable source that Lance Stephenson is coming. You heard it here first. Is he good? His stats don't look special and he goes from team to team. Why would we want him????

I have it on good faith from a reliable source that Lance Stephenson is coming. You heard it here first. Is he good? His stats don't look special and he goes from team to team. Why would we want him????

Who's your source?

If that were to happen, we'd have to be involved in some sort of trade before the season.

Who's your source?

If that were to happen, we'd have to be involved in some sort of trade before the season.

An old time season ticket holder who hears talks from people working with Henny. Hopefully it's not true. He only averages 8 PPG. He's not even good.

An old time season ticket holder who hears talks from people working with Henny. Hopefully it's not true. He only averages 8 PPG. He's not even good.

He had a moment there under Vogel. He's a knucklehead though.

Plus he creates an severe log jam.

Don't need him or his unaddressed mental issues! J.R. Smith would be the better choice and that is not an endorsement!!!! I say NO to the obvious problem children of the the league....let Riley pick him up!!!

CMF_5V3VAAAZ7yB.jpg

• Upvote 2

Whoever it was that told me Biyombo wasn't a max deal, I stand corrected on that statement. However, the point remains he was well overpaid for.

How this fanbase complains about Otis over spending on Rashard Lewis, a vital piece to our NBA Finals team, but then thinks the money we spent on a 5 / 8 guy is warranted is beyond me.

Whoever it was that told me Biyombo wasn't a max deal, I stand corrected on that statement. However, the point remains he was well overpaid for.

How this fanbase complains about Otis over spending on Rashard Lewis, a vital piece to our NBA Finals team, but then thinks the money we spent on a 5 / 8 guy is warranted is beyond me.

Go look at what other 23 year old big men who are averaging 5/8/1.6 in 22mpg are getting.