Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

If AG, our high draft pick, in year three can't get into the starting lineup over Jeff Green, that says something. Rather it's he's not working hard on his game, which I don't believe, or he's working on the wrong things, or he isn't as good as we hoped.

I think you've got enough offense to start Gordon at the 3. Hopefully his offensive game has improved, but Fournier, Ibaka, and Vucevic are all good enough shooters away from the basket that the lane should be open for Paton and Gordon to attack the rim in that lineup.

I think you've got enough offense to start Gordon at the 3. Hopefully his offensive game has improved, but Fournier, Ibaka, and Vucevic are all good enough shooters away from the basket that the lane should be open for Paton and Gordon to attack the rim in that lineup.

We got shooters. It's creators on offense as a whole that I'm concerned with.

Be nice if we could get one coughwestbrookcough somehow.

our roster is pretty much set now unless we cut shabazz, don't sign Zimmerman, or make a trade.

biyombo

green

Fournier

ibaka

vucevic

augustin

meeks

watson

Gordon

hezonja

payton

napier

marble

zimmerman

We got shooters. It's creators on offense as a whole that I'm concerned with.

Be nice if we could get one coughwestbrookcough somehow.

im not really all that worried about creators. we have enough competent offensive players to fall into a decent offense if we prioritize ball movement.

im not really all that worried about creators. we have enough competent offensive players to fall into a decent offense if we prioritize ball movement.

For now but it's a problem we're going have address one way or another.

Payton is the biggest question mark for me.

Does anyone know if Westbrook has a good relationship with Hennigan or Ibaka?

It would be great to see Westbrook in Orlando.

so Hennigan was hired by the spurs in 2004 and then became a scout in 2005 and was hired in okc in august 2008 as the director of college and international scouting.

Hennigan likely had some hand in the spurs drafting Mahinmi, splitter, Goran Dragic and George Hill and the thunder drafting Harden, Rodrigue Beaubois, Eric Bledsoe, and Reggie Jackson.

Hennigan wasn't with the thunder to draft Westbrook or Ibaka but that doesn't mean he didn't scout them and develop a relationship with the Spurs or when he was an assistant GM with the Thunder.

so Hennigan was hired by the spurs in 2004 and then became a scout in 2005 and was hired in okc in august 2008 as the director of college and international scouting.

Hennigan likely had some hand in the spurs drafting Mahinmi, splitter, Goran Dragic and George Hill and the thunder drafting Harden, Rodrigue Beaubois, Eric Bledsoe, and Reggie Jackson.

Hennigan wasn't with the thunder to draft Westbrook or Ibaka but that doesn't mean he didn't scout them and develop a relationship with the Spurs or when he was an assistant GM with the Thunder.

Thanks Payton4thewin. Lets hope there's a good relationship between them.