Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

Arguably Okc's best lineup in the playoffs was Ibaka at the 5.

They also have Westbrook and Durant though.

I'm looking at it within the context that there's no one right now who can score in a variety of ways like Vuch can, who can get you high percentage points like Vuch can, who can command a double team like Vuch can. Maybe someone over seats that but presently, no way.

Just like what I said previously about GS, same with OKC.

We are built differently so let's use our strengths, not ignore them. That's what wins. Not an poor mans version of any other team. In the end, your just poor.

Well now that's obvious. Nobody can complain because we lost to simple math.

My point is whether we could offer the same amount or not, they still weren't considering Orlando. Just like no one worth while is. I can't say I'm shocked or surprised, but it would have been nice to at least get one of the top 10 free agents in for a pitch. This has been a major letdown.

Our big free agency summer is Jodie Meeks and DJ Augustine. Yikes. That'll sell tickets.

• Upvote 1

Damn, we still aren't a good team.

If AG and Mario take a step forward or two?

We can't just keep them in the shade. We gotta treat them like high draft picks. Let's see what they got.

My point is whether we could offer the same amount or not, they still weren't considering Orlando. Just like no one worth while is. I can't say I'm shocked or surprised, but it would have been nice to at least get one of the top 10 free agents in for a pitch. This has been a major letdown.

Our big free agency summer is Jodie Meeks and DJ Augustine. Yikes. That'll sell tickets.

We don't know that. Neither guy considered anyone. They both met with one team, signed the max money they could get, and called it a night.

Whiteside back to Miami.

Dallas strikes out on a big again lol

In a sense I kinda feel for Dirk. He sticks with Dallas and every year since they blew up their title winning roster and often takes a significant home town discount to help them recruit players, and time and again they take a swing at big name free agents and miss out. It's a shame since he's a future HOF and his final years have been spent with overpaid second and third tier talent and over the hill talent.

I wonder if this is the year he will go join another team to compete for a ring? I doubt it, he'll stay loyal and Dallas will put another lacklustre team together and get beat in the first round.

I don't mind DJ, always liked him. It's a good signing. It's just like, are we gonna sign a starter? Is that even an option anymore? We have 4 PG's now. No true SF.

Just getting on the board. Did we sign two max free agents?

Dwight probably wants 24 per year. Noah is getting paid almost twice as Vuch.

I don't mind DJ, always liked him. It's a good signing. It's just like, are we gonna sign a starter? Is that even an option anymore? We have 4 PG's now. No true SF.

We're interested in Jeff green. Need to get him on a one year deal.

We're interested in Jeff green. Need to get him on a one year deal.

So we really are just signing bench vets? Nothing like a max going out?