Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

I feel for the okc fans, been there. Fan and team loyalty are a thing of the past. Sad. Makes me more impressed with Duncan if that's possible.

I would normally feel bad for OKC fans but I'm personally salty about the Seattle situation so I really don't.

As for Shaq, it was a situation that could've been handled by both sides but I'm glad those fences have been mended and I personally no longer hold anything against Shaq.

His leaving the way he did way overshadowed what he accomplished here by far. At least to me.

He was a young egocentric kid. I blame his agent more. I wanted to punch him several times when I was watching This Magic Moment.

I would normally feel bad for OKC fans but I'm personally salty about the Seattle situation so I really don't.

As for Shaq, it was a situation that could've been handled by both sides but I'm glad those fences have been mended and I personally no longer hold anything against Shaq.

The fans of Okc are not to blame for the team moving there. I don't feel bad for the owner of Okc. Not at all! And my feelings for shaq haven't changed once a douche always one.

I'm okay with Shaq after he totally alluded to regretting leaving for L.A. and not winning a ship here.

(Prolly b/c he had to deal with Kobe, but anywho...)

That is priceless. Poor Dipo

My son actually went up to him at summer league on Saturday and took a selfie with him and talked for a minute. My son told him how much he would miss him on the team and that it sucked he got traded. Dipo just told him "I know buddy, I know". Dude is probably genuinely upset he got traded. Sucks to lose guys that really want to he here, but that's the nature of the business. I hope it's for the best.

No way OKC signs off on that. They would at minimum want Wiggins or Towns if not both.

Yeah they're not gonna get that. You never get equal value when you trade a star away. The only question about that package is whether or not another team in the league can top it.

And remember the team that trades for Westbrook is gonna want an extension signed or no deal, so something like Chicago trading Jimmy Butler is off the table. Gonna be tough to find a better package than that Minny one.

Shams Charania ‏@ShamsCharania 3m3 minutes ago

Vertical Sources: Free agent center Zaza Pachulia has agreed to a one-year, $2.9M deal to sign with the Golden State Warriors.

576 retweets 259 likes

That's an intriguing package for the Thunder, though I feel they'd probably want to flip Rubio elsewhere. That would make Minnesota very dangerous.

You're right. Three way trade, send Rubio to Sacramento and Cauley-Stein to OKC.

Minny gets: Westbrook

OKC gets: Dunn, LaVine, Cauley-Stein, Minny pick(s)

Sacramento gets: Rubio

Vertical Sources: Free agent center Zaza Pachulia has agreed to a one-year, $2.9M deal to sign with the Golden State Warriors.

576 retweets 259 likes

Nice! I can't stand that dude. He's like a European Tyler Hansborough. Get's on everyone's nerves when he's on the court. You only like him when he's on your team.

576 retweets 259 likes

I guess he's ring chasing. He should have gotten more in this market. That's almost like minimum wage.