Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

So I officially like this offseason. I didn't expect to. I was still worried until Green. But I see a plan now. It has to work, which is still an if. But I get it, and I like it so far.

I will miss Oladipo. I will miss his two-way game and his heart. But Green helps with plus perimeter defense on 3's. I still think Payton is a bum, but looking at the FA crop at PG next year, that might actually be the plan. Here's hoping Mario explodes as the future at the 3. I honestly don't think I even need to hope with Gordon anymore. He's going to be at least a Swiss army knife stud type.

I am officially excited to watch this team!

So I officially like this offseason. I didn't expect to. I was still worried until Green. But I see a plan now. It has to work, which is still an if. But I get it, and I like it so far.

I will miss Oladipo. I will miss his two-way game and his heart. But Green helps with plus perimeter defense on 3's. I still think Payton is a bum, but looking at the FA crop at PG next year, that might actually be the plan. Here's hoping Mario explodes as the future at the 3. I honestly don't think I even need to hope with Gordon anymore. He's going to be at least a Swiss army knife stud type.

I am officially excited to watch this team!

And the lineup compliments each other. Fits perfectly. We have a defensive lineup, an offensive lineup.

Long time lurker, first time poster due to technical difficulties trying to get my account activated. But I do have to say this bench finally has top NBA bench talent. I'm very pleased with who we've gotten so far.

• Upvote 1

And the lineup compliments each other. Fits perfectly. We have a defensive lineup, an offensive lineup.

Yep, and neither should be too one-dimensional. Scorers in both line-ups, especially if Green is on target. We can handle small-ball, bigger lineups; we can defend inside. Our biggest weakness is defense against guards, which is up to Payton to solidify.

Also the best part about today?

I DONT HAVE TO HEAR ONE MORE THING ABOUT DWIGHT HOWARD COMING BACK TO ORLANDO!!!!

mp1JYId8n0t3y.gif

YES

C: Vuc

PF: Ibaka

SF: Gordon

SG: Fournier

PG: Payton

C: ?

PF: Green

SF: Green/Hezonja

SG: Hezonja

PG: DJ