Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

Serious question: who are Henny and Vogel in LA to meet with today? Color me skeptical, but I don't buy it's for JC.

think it was derozan, parsons, among others. But we're just getting priced out.

Because he's not a high flying wow look at that block player.

Plus he's 25 so ya know, he's on the decline.

because he cant defend a pick and roll in a league that is primarily pick and roll.

It hasn't been mentioned yet but Fournier hasn't received any attention yet. I'm sure we're waiting to see what the market dictates.

I read somewhere that the Nets were going to offer him the max.

because he cant defend a pick and roll in a league that is primarily pick and roll.

Right and at 25 and with Vogel he'll never learn. He's just not a teachable player.

I think VUC could definitely improve but my problem is he doesn't seem to have that fire or work ethic to push himself to get better. In 3 years has the guy added any muscle at all? Has he worked on his explosiveness? He's extremely soft and does not intimidate anyone from coming in the paint.

Again, I think too many people here underestimate Vuc. With the right coaching staff, he will play. We are a 19-13 team earlier in the season until Skiles cried like a midget coz he didn't like Payton. We are better than what Skiles put up. When a coach gives up on his team, his team gives up on him.

I sure hope we don't have 4 PG's on our roster week 1.

Augustine

Mario

Fournier

Meeks

Ibaka

We have shooting.

You forgot Hezonja. Vuc can shot too, just not three's.

I think VUC could definitely improve but my problem is he doesn't seem to have that fire or work ethic to push himself to get better. In 3 years has the guy added any muscle at all? Has he worked on his explosiveness? He's extremely soft and does not intimidate anyone from coming in the paint.

Neither did Tim Duncan. Not comparing him btw.

He's a finesse player but that doesn't mean he can't learn defense or play it. He's no Amaechi physically either.

Skiles is not a teacher. That's evident with his I quit attitude half way in the season.