Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

did you hear it or pull it off of realgm?

Real brief on the radio. I didn't hear all of it. I did check around to see if anyone else heard it and did notice realgm mentioning it as well.

Didn't realize Allen Crabbe is an RFA. That would be a nice under-the-radar-like signing if you could pry him away from Portland.

Real brief on the radio. I didn't hear all of it. I did check around to see if anyone else heard it and did notice realgm mentioning it as well.

Was it on "The Beat of Sports" radio show?

assuming we don't sign anyone of merit this offseason how do we ultimately view the Harris trade?

Without Ilyasova we cant make the Ibaka trade and its debatable if he'd still be available in mid-July for trade.

The Harris trade had SKILES written all over it. Regardless, I think we CAN do better than Harris for that max type money. I've done more research on Batum and I'm salivating for Batum. But he wants to stay with his current team. RUMORS have it we are going after Barnes AND Lin. Google it. The link was very slow but it says we are...

So... Mike Conley then? He's the only guy out there who can shoot and could be considered a star.

Woj said on Dan Patrick show that Conley most likely to stay in Memphis.

Just read that we tried offering elf instead of dipo originally but ELF's trade value is too low..and dipos was a Lil better..said they heard it on the Simmons podcast.. Anyone hear this?

Just read that we tried offering elf instead of dipo originally but ELF's trade value is too low..and dipos was a Lil better..said they heard it on the Simmons podcast.. Anyone hear this?

That sounds valid. Dipo was a number 2 pick.