Sign in to follow this  
nCoolness

DH12 return to Magic? Is this even valid?

Return of DH12  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want him back?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure
    • Don't know who he is and don't care

Almost every media report is reported from "sources within" so how much of that can you actually believe. Like this thing with the 76ers; Nobody from the 6ers has said anything but it's Chad Ford saying "I think that is a very high likelihood..."

Looking back on those quotes you posted above, I see nothing wrong with it and that's why I don't get emotional over this. I'm supposed to be sad bc Dwight potentially wanted to trade Jameer for Chris Paul??? These guys are supposed to be pros.

Doubt it. Most of the things the media reported Dwight has come out to basically reiterate. And it's More reliable than some unknown person.

And no one would say no to cp3. The point is, when we couldn't get him, Dwight forced Otis to make a panic trade for arenas. Otis was just dumb enough to do it and then had amnesty him right after when it didn't work out.

Guess you didn't read the article that I posted that says how Otis went to the team with his idea of making the trade.

Never use the media as source for ANYTHING. Not just in sports but in anything, American media is nothing but propaganda. Not saying there isn't some truth to Dwight's BS, but once the media realizes that people don't like someone they will give people more reason to hate said person.

Dwight is a diva, Dwight has an ego, Dwight has made mistakes but the media has without a doubt overblown everything because they only tell the people what they want to hear OR even worse, what they want them to hear.

This^ In all aspects the US media is just an advertising whore whose whole basis is to hype bs stories to get more watchers. Real journalism is not found in our mainstream media.

• Upvote 2

Never use the media as source for ANYTHING. Not just in sports but in anything, American media is nothing but propaganda. Not saying there isn't some truth to Dwight's BS, but once the media realizes that people don't like someone they will give people more reason to hate said person.

Dwight is a diva, Dwight has an ego, Dwight has made mistakes but the media has without a doubt overblown everything because they only tell the people what they want to hear OR even worse, what they want them to hear.

you sound like an alex jones listener or a trump voter, not all the media is like that especially the ones with good reps like WOJ

So Miller, was it the media that caused Dwightmare... along with every coach that he plays for to get fired?

Why do All-star Caliber players want to be traded when he is on their team?

Now don't get this wrong, in my line of work, I see the media overplay, overstate and yes, flat out overkill most everything they can sniff out.......but this bull crap with Dwight goes everywhere he goes! You know there is an old saying, and it goes like this.....

"NOT EVERYONE CAN TELL THE SAME LIE"

The media is biased and has an agenda AND Dwight Howard is an *** hole. They are not mutually exclusive.

All you need is Dwight quotes to realize that we shouldn't bring him back.

So Miller, was it the media that caused Dwightmare... along with every coach that he plays for to get fired?

Why do All-star Caliber players want to be traded when he is on their team?

Now don't get this wrong, in my line of work, I see the media overplay, overstate and yes, flat out overkill most everything they can sniff out.......but this bull crap with Dwight goes everywhere he goes! You know there is an old saying, and it goes like this.....

"NOT EVERYONE CAN TELL THE SAME LIE"

Reason why Stan was fired was because Stan aired out dirty laundry. There were many players, not all, who tuned out Stan.

I love listening Stan's interviews but as a coach he was a real negative person. It was so apparent he even went to a sports psychologist to learn how to be a better leader.

The moves of Battie/Lee/Alston for VC and Anderson, while statistically better, decreased team chemistry that was built upon to which lead to the finals appearance and was the intiator of the downfall. Those three guys brought a hard nose but stable presence to the team. Battie took Dwight under his wing which should not be overlooked.

Houston was sorta the same thing but there's more stuff coming out saying it was Harden who wanted Mchale out and then wanted Dwight traded.

you sound like an alex jones listener or a trump voter, not all the media is like that especially the ones with good reps like WOJ

Don't ever call me a Trump voter again, I'd never vote for him if he were the last man on Earth.

Reason why Stan was fired was because Stan aired out dirty laundry. There were many players, not all, who tuned out Stan.

I love listening Stan's interviews but as a coach he was a real negative person. It was so apparent he even went to a sports psychologist to learn how to be a better leader.

The moves of Battie/Lee/Alston for VC and Anderson, while statistically better, decreased team chemistry that was built upon to which lead to the finals appearance and was the intiator of the downfall. Those three guys brought a hard nose but stable presence to the team. Battie took Dwight under his wing which should not be overlooked.

Houston was sorta the same thing but there's more stuff coming out saying it was Harden who wanted Mchale out and then wanted Dwight traded.

I'm not sure if you're defending Howard here or not, but the bottom line is the guy consistently complains, whines, throws teammates under the bus, gets coaches fired, takes no personal responsibility, lies to the media, etc. and then blames everyone but himself for all of the above, everywhere he goes, consistently throughout his career. It's a problem that is inherent with him and I think it comes out of frustration and an internal understanding that he is actually not as good or capable as he probably should be at this stage of his career. I also don't think the guy is all that smart (like I'm thinking 85 or one standard deviation below average on a standardized IQ measure) which really doesn't help his cause.

I'm not sure if you're defending Howard here or not, but the bottom line is the guy consistently complains, whines, throws teammates under the bus, gets coaches fired, takes no personal responsibility, lies to the media, etc. and then blames everyone but himself for all of the above, everywhere he goes, consistently throughout his career. It's a problem that is inherent with him and I think it comes out of frustration and an internal understanding that he is actually not as good or capable as he probably should be at this stage of his career. I also don't think the guy is all that smart (like I'm thinking 85 or one standard deviation below average on a standardized IQ level) and this doesn't help his cause.

I'm defending no one. I'm clearly stating an unbiased opinion based on all events that occurred with many hands involved.

What I find ironic is the stuff that Dwight wanted, fans wanted too but now complain. I remember fans all on board wanting CP3 or a pass first pg but say Dwight was throwing Jameer under the bus for agreeing and wanting the same thing as well. Fans wanted Dwight to be more of a leader but when he speaks up he's wrong for doing so. Fans wanted to add more talent to the roster, so did Dwight but when he conversed it with Otis, he's whining.

I have said numerous if times I'm not a big proponent of signing Dwight. I worry about his back.

I'm defending no one. I'm clearly stating an unbiased opinion based on all events that occurred with many hands involved.

What I find ironic is the stuff that Dwight wanted, fans wanted too but now complain. I remember fans all on board wanting CP3 or a pass first pg but say Dwight was throwing Jameer under the bus for agreeing and wanting the same thing as well. Fans wanted Dwight to be more of a leader but when he speaks up he's wrong for doing so. Fans wanted to add more talent to the roster, so did Dwight but when he conversed it with Otis, he's whining.

I have said numerous if times I'm not a big proponent of signing Dwight. I worry about his back.

No, he whines during games. That's what I was referring to. He lies to the media, SVG called him out and so did the Houston beat writer who's article I posted a link to. He's dilusional (forgot to mention that previously) being quoted when still in Orlando of wanting to be a closer...like Kobe Bryant. Howard wants a lot of things, he's really good at wanting stuff. Unfortunately he's not all that good at delivering and don't even get me started on his inability to lead. The guy consistently blames everyone but himself, including missing FT's to close games, and no matter what the circumstance may be is incapable of including himself as part of the problem. The idea that the media has created this image and that it is not earned and real is an absolute and complete fallacy.