Sign in to follow this  
Catalina Maria

Debate: Should we welcome Dwight Howard back?

"I ain't tripping."

Yeeeeaaah, I change my stance. Dude just doesn't get it.

My thoughts exactly. It's all a big joke to him. He hasn't matured. He's still a child, I'll pass. We don't need that around our locker room.

My thoughts exactly. It's all a big joke to him. He hasn't matured. He's still a child, I'll pass. We don't need that around our locker room.

One step forward, two steps back

I love that the label of the container was taped over and that Bickerstaff attempted to hide it from the official. Also, if you haven't seen Paul Millsap's face when the ball gets passed to him with the stickum on it, you should look it up.

Lol that was pretty funny.

Lets see how his new agent handles this.

I can see it now. Dwight and his agent at Dwights dwelling having an discussion...Agent: Dwight, you want to be a important piece to a championship team correct? Dwight: Better believe it. Agent: Let me guide you. 1. We need to...Dwight interrupts: Hey...Pull my finger...Agent: No Dwight. You need to get serious. You still got time to become the piece. First we...Dwight pulls his own finger...bllllluuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpppppffffhhh...Agent is like a statue the whole time but also like wtf?

• Upvote 1

Bring Dwight back so he gets the coach fired again

There is a plan. The only reason we didn't hear about punishment on Sunday is because the powers that be have been debating about it(plus the tourney). We should hear something today. My gut says they'll throw the book at him(the rulebook).