Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

GAMETHREAD: ORL @ NYK

Well Skiles needs to be ripping these guys apart and needs to get his stuff together too. He also needs to realize that this is the result of over playing guys who would have needed the best games of their lives to beat GS. We are extremely lethargic as a team.

But, this has been Skiles MO as a coach. Overplaying key guys until they wear out, throwing in players who have been sitting too long and expecting high level play from them and yanking them before they get some rhythm (making starters play more), putting a short leash and choke chain on rookies, and turning to experience in every situation even with the youth is playing better. Like were in the early 90's NBA. The league has changed and our coach hasn't.

This second half will say alot about how badly we want to make the playoffs. If we don't make it close, this is likely the beginning of the end.

Lack of effort doesn't look good to free agents either team.

Get you butts in gear.

Man, assistant coach Connor Henry just lit the Magic up during that half-time interview with Dante.

"We'll see what the guys do. If they wanna play or if they wanna go home. It's unacceptable, no effort, very little heart, I could give you a whole long list. We'll see how they respond."

That's just "Coach talk" We know that and I'm sure the players do as well. Skiles was Thrilled we kept it close and only allowed 130 points. (SARCASM)

Kinda wish you'd bite your tongue more

Lol. I didn't know I had the ability to impact the team's performance by telling the truth

It's wasn't just saying it was alright Golden state put 130 on us. It was ignoring our crappy defense the last 2 months and thinking the Golden state game was an anomaly.

We have problems on defense is it youth, scheme, Skiles or a combination of the 3?

It's wasn't just saying it was alright Golden state put 130 on us. It was ignoring our crappy defense the last 2 months and thinking the Golden state game was an anomaly.

We have problems on defense is it youth, scheme, Skiles or a combination of the 3?

Definitely a combo.

Kinda wish you'd get off the moderator high horse like your opinion means more than anyone elses. We all have our wishes.

Better than being a troll that comes around whenever the team plays poorly

• Upvote 1

Definitely a combo.

Yea this is nothing new. Been going on for quite some time. Not sure exactly when it started, and i'm not sure when (or if) it's gonna end.

Yea this is nothing new. Been going on for quite some time. Not sure exactly when it started, and i'm not sure when (or if) it's gonna end.

When we change the defensive scheme

That's just "Coach talk" We know that and I'm sure the players do as well. Skiles was Thrilled we kept it close and only allowed 130 points. (SARCASM)

Hey, Curry didn't break 3D's three pointers made in one game. Moral victory.