Sign in to follow this  
HeHateMe

Pacers @ Magic 6:00 pm

He's not an idiot. I honestly don't think he has an easy job working out minutes with all of our players. But I do think he could have done a better job tonight.

I think it's tough to know who to always give minutes to because guys on our team are so damn streaky on a night-to-night basis.

I agree it's hard. I just think after trading away one of you fowards, you can fit some consistent time in for your sweet shooting, 5th selected draft pick.

The only good thing about this is the knowledge that as long as players keep getting better and more seasoned like we expect, is all these close games we are losing now will be swinging the other way next year

Maybe, maybe not.

I agree it's hard. I just think after trading away one of you fowards, you can fit some consistent time in for your sweet shooting, 5th selected draft pick.

Completely agree. And at the end of the day Mario getting somewhat consistent minutes is much more important than CJ getting them.

Magic gonna Magic

Worst of all...

Tomorrow is Monday

That's what I said. I get to start the work week with the bitter taste of another heartbreaking loss fresh on my mind. If we win, I just may have had the best week of work ever. Thanks Magic. LOL

Where is Hezonja coach? And what is with everyone going 1 of 2 at the line.

Now we need to beat Golden State to make up for this. Indiana was giving us a game and we didn't take it. This is a season of missed chances and this game is the most important game we have let get away.

That last play was BS, and Victor was fouled. They give that call to big names all the time and called other similar fouls all game.

But, I blame Skiles and Vucevic. Skiles forgot Mario when he could have helped spread the floor more. And I know he loves Jennings, but we can't forget our other players who have been playing in these situations all year. I hate how Skiles put all his trust in a couple guys he likes, even to the point of overplaying them, which hurts their performance in late games. Yes Ilyasova and Jennings did make some really good contributions, but don't forget our guys. Hezonja should not be getting less minutes. Let Fournier rest some. There was nothing doing on that final play and Victor had to take that shot.

As for Vucevic, he went 3/6 on free throws and missed the chance to tie and take the pressure off our final possession.

My only beef with Victor was although he probably was fouled, he should know we won't get that call in all likelihood, and just focused on the shot. He has made several of those this year.

This game would have started a long streak (discounting GS) and fueled our run. If we don't win at least 4 of next 5, I'm sure we are screwed. Yes it's one loss, but losing to teams we are chasing puts us back even further.

I wonder if we have ever thought of taking Vucevic out of the game or put him close to the basket on the last second plays? He always is being taken away from the basket and all we ever manage are 19 foot fall aways and desperation 3's. We need to try something else more creative. I know we botch plays be surely we can do something. Hell, give Smith or Payton a look because it's about the same percentage and may boost some confidence.

Final shot was right in front of me. 13 rows away. Dipo caught the ball with not enough time left, panicked because if he shot it he probably would have been blocked then did some weird leaner thing.

Also that one time Watson was called out of bounds in that corner he wasn't.

Free throws...

That's all I have to say.

Now we need to beat Golden State to make up for this. Indiana was giving us a game and we didn't take it. This is a season of missed chances and this game is the most important game we have let get away

No we don't lol. We just have to beat Philly and new New York

Final shot was right in front of me. 13 rows away. Dipo caught the ball with not enough time left, panicked because if he shot it he probably would have been blocked then did some weird leaner thing.

Free throws...

Yup. The acrobatic I don't wanna miss but I don't wanna get blocked layup that Dipo is so famous for.

Get in there and hit the weights hard Dipo.

Free throws...

You can't miss 6 of them in the money quarter and expect to win. We don't have that kind of margin for error.

I'm not ill ppl lol perfectly healthy now.. Jus sicc about a situation lol appreciate the concern tho

Via Dedmons twitter.

He's not happy it seems