Sign in to follow this  
Air Gordon

Magic/Hawks

I turned the game on with 8 mins left in the 4th.. Hezonja was looking like he had some swagger tonight!

Didn't realize we were down by 20 in the 1st till post game. Glad I caught the end of that one!

Also we almost have as much wins as last year and it's not even all star break yet. So we can't say this season is a bust. Plus Vuc is a good player after all.

I think the team we are seeing now without Harris "clicks" ...

Oh...my god..............

a climatic magic victory in which they came back from a large deficit with confidence, gumption and perseverance. For the first time in a month, I feel the Magic have gotten somewhere.

I gave up on this game completely but left it on just to see what happened. I didn't believe they'd actually win. I felt they wouldn't learn a damn thing from last night.

No matter if they tied, got the lead, or went into overtime. I didn't believe they would actually win but they did.

I believe Hezonja, Gordon, and Smith were the Game players and the catalysts for the Magic on momentum. Hezonja lifted the confidence of this group with his poise, confidence, and grit. The guy took his attempts with no fear and no hesitation, making the shots on first attempts.

The guy simply was not phased. Jason Smith's efficient mid range shooting and shot blocking tonight was critical. His posterior defense was grimy as *****. Aaron Gordon most of all maintained his poise for the most part on defense and didn't commit any boneheaded fouls. He played high iq physical and active defense. All of these efforts

THIS game, not the other game, is something they learned from. This is a confidence builder for the Magic and refreshing for the fans.

• Upvote 1