Sign in to follow this  
The Neighborhood Bully

GAMETHREAD: ORLANDO MAGIC @ OKC THUNDER

Tough close loss, but that's not new... Oladipo has more potential to be great than he gets credit for

I agree. He is a keeper 110%

Tough close loss, but that's not new... Oladipo has more potential to be great than he gets credit for

The number of times we flip back and forth between whether Oladipo is a keeper or not is bordering on absurd. haha

The number of times we flip back and forth between whether Oladipo is a keeper or not is bordering on absurd. haha

You are right but honestly I've made my mind up. That guy is 100% keeper. All he needs to do is get to the line more.. Finish at the rim better and not force shots as much sometimes then he will be fine.

Once he brings it together consistently we have ourselves quite the player on both ends of the floor.

I guess we can say if he brings it together but I'm confident he can and will.

Yeah, it's just unfair to me how he gets judged. I get that it's human nature to overreact game by game, but when it comes down to it he's a 23 year old, third year player but for some reason everyone acts like he's already in his prime. He continuously is our best defender and has shown the ability to have huge offensive nights. He's bone-headed sometimes, especially on offense, but that's because he's still learning and on occasion he tries to do way too much.

Not that this team wasn't already cooked, but I wonder how this loss will affect them the rest of the way. Damn this was a winnable game. We needed it for our confidence. Still holding out hope we turn it around to make the 8th seed but it's really doubtful.

We played hard, but bad teams will always find a way to lose. Made a lot of mistakes offensively and defensively down the stretch.

It's pretty clear at this point that the PG position needs an upgrade to someone that can provide offense. Need a defensive PF because Vuc is softer than Charmin.

Not that this team wasn't already cooked, but I wonder how this loss will affect them the rest of the way. We played hard, but bad teams will always find a way to lose. Made a lot of mistakes offensively and defensively down the stretch.

Winnable game. Needed it for our confidence. Still holding out hope we turn it around to make the 8th seed but it's really doubtful.

It's pretty clear at this point that the PG position needs an upgrade to someone that can provide offense. Need a defensive PF because Vuc is softer than Charmin.

Don't be so quick to throw Payton under the bus. He showed a lot of grit last night. He is very young coming out of a mid major. On his third head coach in one and a half years. We need his fire. And he is playing the toughest position

Don't be so quick to throw Payton under the bus. He showed a lot of grit last night. He is very young coming out of a mid major. On his third head coach in one and a half years. We need his fire.

Other point guards have fire and shoot better than 3-11