Sign in to follow this  
The Neighborhood Bully

GAMETHREAD: TORONTO RAPTORS VS ORLANDO MAGIC

We actually fought back after an early deficit, so I can't complain there. Previously this season we've just given up. Always sucks to lose though

Meh foul calls.

Anyway, all you have to do is shoot better. Oladipo was the game player. No doubt about it.

They played a great game but not good enough. To be elite is to not be content.

It's our youth. We had so many chances in OT but we just couldn't execute. Expected.

Against a low tier team, we pull this out.

We should have got the and 1 on the last shot before OT. I'll have to look at it to be sure, but Harden definitely would've gotten the call.

this team does not go anywhere too many average young players, without any serious potential...

You know we're the second youngest team in the league right? It's not like we're going to keep everyone long term. People that are disappointed with this season so far are just spoiled.

I guess it's time to accept the fact that this is a .500 team at best. December seems like it was a long time ago now.

Before the season started most people would be thrilled with .500. There is also plenty of time left and young teams in a new system can always improve over the course of a long NBA season(plus we might not have the same players after the deadline). Like with the stock market, DON'T PANIC!