Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

You can start him. You just need a viable backup plan.

Yeah but he sorta struggled against Ibaka. Games like last night make me wonder if he's better starting at the 3. At least get a 4 who could start.

OKC really game planned for keeping AG off the glass. They did a great job of that.

Yeah they did. AG needs to get more physical in the paint and I don't know if he wants to do that. He's relying on his leaping ability.

Will you guys consider Harris and Napier for Lee and Evan turner?

Lee is an expering contract who 2 years ago was an all star. Evan i think is better defender and all around player than Harris. I think he is also an expering contract. Both can resign and combine salary will be way less than Harris is currently getting.

Im looking for more viable and real trade scenarios.

Lee is an expering contract who 2 years ago was an all star. Evan i think is better defender and all around player than Harris. I think he is also an expering contract. Both can resign and combine salary will be way less than Harris is currently getting.

No.

harris is better than Evan Turner and Lee doesn't give us a PF that can play defense. Lee is an objectively better Jason Smith, that doesn't fix anything.

The trade is harris and Fournier for Crowder and amir Johnson.

Brandon Knight made ESPN's most overrated list citing his defense as the culprit. Maybe should focus on Teague or Holiday instead.

my issue with Teague is he's not really a great three point shooter. he's acceptable but he's not great.

but yeah. knight has flaws in his game.

my issue with Teague is he's not really a great three point shooter. he's acceptable but he's not great.

but yeah. knight has flaws in his game.

Yeah. Maybe we should just roll with Elf. With CH making his way back, that might helps things.

Elf just needs to shoot more. Him not being consistent in that area may kill his confidence which kills his aggressiveness.

No.

Yeah. Maybe we should just roll with Elf. With CH making his way back, that might helps things.

Elf just needs to shoot more. Him not being consistent in that area may kill his confidence which kills his aggressiveness.

agreed. the most logical decision at this point is just rolling with Payton and giving him the rest of the season to pull himself out of this funk. We can address point guard in the offseason if it comes to that.

It's really concerning that he's a guy who is best going to the rim but is afraid of going to the rim because he cant shoot free throws. And he is great at picking a guy's pocket but bad at fighting through screens and keeping guys out of the paint.

if he was a great defender and a great free throw shooter then the lack of aggressiveness and inability to hit a shot outside of 6 feet wouldn't be that big of a deal.

The Celtics have aggressively pursued a trade for Danilo Gallinari, but the Nuggets have consistently rebuffed them, Chris Mannix of Yahoo Sports said in a radio appearance on the “Toucher & Rich” show on 98.5 The Sports Hub in Boston (audio link via CSNNE.coom). That confirms a report last week from Sportando’s Orazio Cauchi, who heard that the Celtics were targeting Gallinari and that president of basketball operations Danny Ainge was keen on shooting ability and leadership skills. The Nuggets are similarly enamored with the Italian-born small forward, and they want to build around him, Mannix said.

Denver has set a high bar for Gallinari offers, demanding at least two first-rounders, according to Cauchi, and he and Emmanuel Mudiay are among the few Nuggets the team would object to parting with, as Mannix explained. The Celtics have no shortage of draft assets, but the unprotected 2016 first-rounder they have from the Nets is “definitely not available,” writes Sean Deveney of The Sporting News.

The Gallinari talks with the Celtics never amounted to more than a conversation, even though the Nuggets are otherwise “open for business,” Mannix said. Gallinari became eligible for inclusion in a trade just this week on the six-month anniversary of the rare renegotiation-and-extension he signed over the summer. That deal gives the 27-year-old salaries that add up to $45.15MM from this season through 2017/18, though he can opt out after next season.

Good luck getting 2 first rounders.