Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

Do it henny, now! Cousins is a top five talent and is worth the risk.

It's not just Henny who has to agree on it. Gotta hope Vlade will agree too. He's publicly supported Cousins.

I'd be happy with that. Cousins is currently on form though and is playing well alongside Rondo so could this realistically happen?

It's not impossible.

• Upvote 1

something like this probably makes more sense. Gets Sac another first

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=hsbxbcm

Yeah, that might be better. Sac gets two good players who still have time on their contracts, one of them in Vuch who's really salary cap friendly considering his skill, and a couple of first rounders.

If Fournier pans out, great. You resign him or else he frees up salary cap.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=hsbxbcm

any combination that would land us boogie I'm in. They only players I would be hell bent on keeping are Payton and Mario. Gordon? Maybe if deal is only way. As far as Cousins attitude, I heard no problems when he was on the USA team. So Maybe Skiles No BS allowed coaching style is just what he needs.

http://espn.go.com/n...tradeId=hsbxbcm

If the Kings are trading Cousins, they are rebuilding from scratch. I would think the Celtics, with all those first round picks they own, including several unprotected Nets picks, would put together a more attractive package.

any combination that would land us boogie I'm in. They only players I would be hell bent on keeping are Payton and Mario. Gordon? Maybe if deal is only way. As far as Cousins attitude, I heard no problems when he was on the USA team. So Maybe Skiles No BS allowed coaching style is just what he needs.

Id venture to say there were no problems based on the greatness and leadership surrounding him which we wouldn't have here.

You still make the move though.

If the Kings are trading Cousins, they are rebuilding from scratch. I would think the Celtics, with all those first round picks they own, including several unprotected Nets picks, would put together a more attractive package.

I don't know. Unless Karl is let go too I don't see them blowing it all up.

I'm trying to be optimistic. Celtics clearly have better offers for a rebuild and knowing they are the Celtics, they just might get him.

They could rebuild in FA too.

I don't know. Unless Karl is let go too I don't see them blowing it all up.

I'm trying to be optimistic. Celtics clearly have better offers for a rebuild and knowing they are the Celtics, they just might get him.

They could rebuild in FA too.

If I'm giving up a superstar, I want to maximize my chances of getting one back. Vooch, Harris, Fournier, and mid first round draft picks won't get it done. Throw in Mario or Gordon, or some of those unprotected Nets picks, and you at least have a shot.

If it were me, I would wait until the season is over and try to move Cousins for a top 3 pick in the 2016 draft.