Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

Well Watson said Morris will be the main focal point on offense going forward. Could be bs but I doubt it. Makes sense. Hornacek is gone. Play the talented disgruntled PF more.

Would any of you want Serge Ibaka?

Only if Vucevic is our long term answer which is looking more and more unlikely.

Only if Vucevic is our long term answer which is looking more and more unlikely.

Think Vuc gets more flak than he deserves..all we need is a true PF in the mix that can block. Vuc is a great talent To trade away.

Without a doubt we need to send Frenchy packing. If we keep him and pay him the 11 - 13 million he is expecting to command, I'll literally Vomit! What do you think we can realistically trade him for at the deadline?

What about Harris? Wouldn't this team be better with a 3 that can make open jumpers and defend better? Would you want Gordon manning the 3 or leave him at the 4?

Vuc I think should stay even though he's soft. Can Gordon be that defensive presence we need next to Vuc at the 4? Do we need to trade Harris or Fournier to grab that kind of player or do we turn those "Assets" in to another type of player?

I think this far in to the season you should have these answers! I have a feeling Skiles is in way over his head. Did anyone hear his reasoning for not using our last foul? REALLY...

Before you critize me for questioning Skiles job security or ability just remember I was calling for JV's job last year and was met with a ton of opposition! Now it's a well known fact and accepted by everyone here that JV was trash. I'm starting to see us get out coached every night and that's the last thing a young team needs.