Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

Do you realize what this team would look like on the court with Ep, Oladipo, Mario, AG and Howard? I think with his personality he would fit in great with the young guys we have. Also I think it would revitalize him after making the MISTAKE( which he knows it was) to leave here in the first place... Lets stop pretending that Vooch is are answer at the Center position. Yes he can score but he makes us completely soft and inferior in the post.

And we traded Tobias to make the number 12 available again! Dun dun dun...

Do you realize what this team would look like on the court with Ep, Oladipo, Mario, AG and Howard? I think with his personality he would fit in great with the young guys we have. Also I think it would revitalize him after making the MISTAKE( which he knows it was) to leave here in the first place... Lets stop pretending that Vooch is are answer at the Center position. Yes he can score but he makes us completely soft and inferior in the post.

I'd also say see if you can get Chicago to do a Dipo and Vuc for Butler and Pao trade.

Elf, Butler, Mario, Pau, Dwight would be a contender. If Deight leaves go get Whiteside and go after Durant.

So your willing to lose Vuch because he is soft, for Howard who is aging and often injured? Vuch has his issues, those are well documented, but he's on a GREAT contract and still hasn't reached his prime. Not to mention, he's more offensively gifted than Dwight and it isn't even close. I think Vuch is still the answer at the center position. And if he isn't, neither is Dwight.

I'd also say see if you can get Chicago to do a Dipo and Vuc for Butler and Pao trade.

Elf, Butler, Mario, Pau, Dwight would be a contender. If Deight leaves go get Whiteside and go after Durant.

Now the wheels are just off the bus. We officially need 3:00 pm to get here.

• Upvote 1

Lets be honest guys Dwight, The Orlando Magic, and most Magic Fans are acting very prideful, but we all know that Dwight is what this team needs and WE are what HE needs as well and we would all welcome him back as soon as he apologized and told us that he was proud to represent us again.

Dwight would be an absolute locker room cancer if this happened. It would be a colossal distraction.

Elf/CJ

Butler/Mario

Fournier/AG

AG/Pau/Smith

Howard/Smith/Pau

Kapiya!!!!

Unrelated, but can we please stop saying Shaq screwed over AG in the dunk contest? Shaq gave Gordon a 9 instead of a 10 on his second dunk because he didn't get it the first time. He did the same exact thing to LaVine on the next dunk. Gordon's last dunk got a 47, but Shaq and Magic were the two judges to give it a 10. You wanna be mad at somebody, blame McGrady! End rant.

• Upvote 1

Unrelated, but can we please stop saying Shaq screwed over AG in the dunk contest? Shaq gave Gordon a 9 instead of a 10 on his second dunk because he didn't get it the first time. He did the same exact thing to LaVine on the next dunk. Gordon's last dunk got a 47, but Shaq and Magic were the two judges to give it a 10. You wanna be mad at somebody, blame McGrady! End rant.

Dude, anything that happens is Shaq's fault. Just the way it is.

Here we go... some crazy posts.

For the person that said we lost JJ for Tobias looool JJ was going.. We won that trade easy lool

Some of guys really do not know what you are saying sometimes.

Elf/CJ

Butler/Mario

Fournier/AG

AG/Pau/Smith

Howard/Smith/Pau

Kapiya!!!!

So in your made up scenario, you actually think AG would start over Pau at the 4? :shard: