Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

Are you under the impression that people went out and bought Spud Webb, Harold Miner, or Cedric Ceballos jerseys after they won their dunk contests?

I'm sure some people did, actually. Just seeing the kids reactions in the stands made me think this could be something special. But, maybe I'm just an excited Magic fan for the first time in awhile.

I guarantee you some people other than T'Wolves fans own LaVine jerseys based off of dunk contests

I'm sure some people did, actually. Just seeing the kids reactions in the stands made me think this could be something special. But, maybe I'm just an excited Magic fan for the first time in awhile.

I guarantee you some people other than T'Wolves fans own LaVine jerseys based off of dunk contests

Your just excited. That's an good thing. Our team got some much needed exposure thanks to AntiGravity.

AG is still raw and there's still a lot of untapped potential there. I'm not going to let a dunk contest dictate what kind of player he will be. I care more about the games.

We're still a team in need of improvement though.

Chad Evans @TheNBABreak

Not a surprise, but even before the dunk contest, Rob Hennigan had zero interest in trading Aaron Gordon despite interest from other teams.

Chad Evans @TheNBABreak

The Orlando Magic view Aaron Gordon as the guy with the most star potential, with Mario Hezonja right behind him.

Chad Evans @TheNBABreak

With that said, the Orlando Magic have had discussions with at least 6 teams on a trade involving Tobias Harris. Talks expected to pick up.

Chad Evans @TheNBABreak

And at least one minor Magic player was promised that they will find him a new team at the deadline due to lack of playing time and poor fit

Are you under the impression that people went out and bought Spud Webb, Harold Miner, or Cedric Ceballos jerseys after they won their dunk contests?

Probably did

Frye. Totally Frye.

But yeah, there's an unofficial moratorium on trades during all star so do things are going to start to pick up tomorrow

Yup, him or Nicholson -- but im not sure Nicholson has much trade value at this time and is likely to be a filler in a bigger deal.

Frye. Totally Frye.

But yeah, there's an unofficial moratorium on trades during all star so do things are going to start to pick up tomorrow

I think we all can agree it was him.

Looking forward this week and see what Henny does.

It will have an huge affect on this team going forward.

Yup, him or Nicholson -- but im not sure Nicholson has much trade value at this time and is likely to be a filler in a bigger deal.

Didn't we promise Nicholson we would trade him last year? Maybe it is him.