Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

Nope! Let him be haunted by us and his decision. He wanted to be a GM. He was ousted and got the move he wanted. His abrupt change led to his downfall along with other off court issues we've continuously discussed.

I agree with Broussard. It haunts his conscience.

It's a shame. He's on the downside of his career but he has a good 3-5 years left on the right team. He just needs what I like to call a coming to Jesus moment. If he can do that, he might not go out the way he came into the league, but he certainly will slow down the fall. Maybe redefine himself and go out with some credibility, integrity, and maybe even a winner.

I love Dipo but even if it was Dipo Vuc and the 1st you probably have to make that deal.

I would do that anyday. As long as it doesn't include AG or Hezonja, I'm all for breaking the bank

They wanted Dipo, another player, and a 1st, we.turned it down. Glad Henny isnt otis.

What would happened if we turned that deal down and Dipo is the player he is now for the rest of his career?

Let's bare in mind that the only source of this rumor is a random guy with like 100 followers.

It's not those that are usually wrong. It's the big media giants who like attention.

They wanted Dipo, another player, and a 1st, we.turned it down. Glad Henny isnt otis.

If Dipo turns into a borderline all star to all star calibre SG, the player included continues to be a good starting player, and the first round pick turns into a good player and an upgrade in a position of need - then Henny will be justified in turning the deal down.

However, if Dipo doesn't improve and continues to play to his existing level, the player included continues to play at their existing level, and the first round pick only turns into a useful player or worse - then arguably turning down the chance to land a star SG might turn out to be a mistake.

Where are you seeing this info?

These guys have a radio show, run the Orlando city soccer site broke it on Twitter. Then a lot of people said they were full of **** (myself included). Then they defended their statement pretty strongly explaining exactly what they were told by an extremely solid source. In the meantime, an Orlando magic site along with David Baumann came out and said these guys are legit and not in the business of rumor fabrication. The talks definitely happened.

Oh and kyler implied everyone involved in this rumor is an idiot.

If Dipo turns into a borderline all star to all star calibre SG, the player included continues to be a good starting player, and the first round pick turns into a good player and an upgrade in a position of need - then Henny will be justified in turning the deal down.

However, if Dipo doesn't improve and continues to play to his existing level, the player included continues to play at their existing level, and the first round pick only turns into a useful player or worse - then arguably turning down the chance to land a star SG might turn out to be a mistake.

If hippos had wings...

Either Hennigan sees more in Oladipo than even I do or devos/martins won't sign off on the deal.

I said I wouldn't trade Oladipo unless it's for an upgrade who can play on both ends of the floor. Butler is that guy

• Upvote 1