Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

Cavs shopping Mozgov...

Vuch for Mozgov and ??????

Anything make sense?

Do you really think mozgov is a good player or is he just a center you've heard of?

Because you're advocating trading for a 29 year old player averaging 6 ppg...

Do you really think mozgov is a good player or is he just a center you've heard of?

Because you're advocating trading for a 29 year old player averaging 6 ppg...

I dont think Mozgov is better than Vuc. I think he is serviceable and better than 6 ppg. In this era of basketball you dont need a center of Vuch's caliber. A big man of his caliber is pointless. Its trade season so im just throwing stuff out there. The Cavs probably have nothing to offer but I figured there may be a guy buried that was a hidden gem of sorts.

I dont think Mozgov is better than Vuc. I think he is serviceable and better than 6 ppg. In this era of basketball you dont need a center of Vuch's caliber. A big man of his caliber is pointless. Its trade season so im just throwing stuff out there. The Cavs probably have nothing to offer but I figured there may be a guy buried that was a hidden gem of sorts.

His career average is 6.9 ppg and centers generally peak before 30

His career average is 6.9 ppg and centers generally peak before 30

To be honest I knew very little about him before he was traded last year so I assumed he was closer to the second half of the season with the Cavs than his terrible PPG average. I didnt do any research before posting so that is my mistake. I was throwing it out there to see if it made sense which I see now it doesnt.

After watching him last year it seemed like he was at worst a 10 6 guy.

Cavs shopping Mozgov...

Vuch for Mozgov and ??????

Anything make sense?

Smh

Anyway, the Magic have had the longest layoff I've seen in team history. If they're not prepared to beat their opponent the next game, it tells everyone here everything they need to know.

Speaking on the topic...I don't think the Magic make a trade this season.

Also...looking forward towards the next couple of season, the Detroit Pistons will become a problem yet again for this Magic team. We already lack toughness but if you guys saw the Pistons tonight, you would bring back the trauma of the mid 2000's dominate defense pistons that owned the Magic.

If the Magic make a trade, its going to have to be for some tougher players. Not fake tough but legit tough.