Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

Watching the Kings game. I want Cousins. Sac isn't trading him though. I'm watching this man grab boards, run the floor with the ball in his hands like a pg ( 3 possessions back to back to back)and making great passes, hitting threes, taking his man off the dribble with spin moves and crossovers from 20 feet out, then scoring on post ups with a variety of moves. He's legit. Plays hard too. Sac isn't giving him up and if they did, we'd be idiots not to try.

I have to admit. I was wrong about Cousin. He is a monster. I am not sure if he will be available at all but I dont think we have anything that the Kings will be interested for Cousins.

The Celtics have a better package to offer with all those 1st round picks.

I have to admit. I was wrong about Cousin. He is a monster. I am not sure if he will be available at all but I dont think we have anything that the Kings will be interested for Cousins.

The Celtics have a better package to offer with all those 1st round picks.

I'm not a big fan of his attitude at times but he's the most reasonable shot we have at acquiring a true star. Besides, if we start winning a lot then I'm sure he wouldn't have much to complain about.

I'm not a big fan of his attitude at times but he's the most reasonable shot we have at acquiring a true star. Besides, if we start winning a lot then I'm sure he wouldn't have much to complain about.

I agree, however i dont think we have much of a chance. Im sure modt of the teams are also interested in him.

I see him staying in LA or signing with an LA team once his contract is due.

So to buy high for a few years of rent can be dangerous.

I will still go for it and figure it out later but the chances of getting him are extremely low. We might have a better chance of getting D12 at free agency. Dwight is still 30 and eventhough I hate him at the moment, it will be easier to get him and keeping some of our core players.

Sac ain't trading him. They've let it be known, if it's coach or him who has to go, it'll be coach.

Plus, he's that good. I've just been paying attention to box stats. Watching him last night, no way they trade him unless he has an absolute meltdown or wants out.

I like Cousins' talent.

I don't think he'd be a good fit here.

I don't think he'd get almost 20 fga per game. I don't think he'd get a 35% usage rate here.

And I don't know how a drop in stats would affect his willingness to play in the offense.

I like Cousins' talent.

I don't think he'd be a good fit here.

I don't think he'd get almost 20 fga per game. I don't think he'd get a 35% usage rate here.

And I don't know how a drop in stats would affect his willingness to play in the offense.

He's an legit go to player. He doesn't fit next to Vuc because of his usage but minus Vuc, he's exactly what we need.

He's an legit go to player. He doesn't fit next to Vuc because of his usage but minus Vuc, he's exactly what we need.

I know that.

I'm just saying, what happens when he's only averaging 19ppg here?

I know that.

I'm just saying, what happens when he's only averaging 19ppg here?

No way. I don't agree that would be his average. He would legitimately be our first option.

Cousins is Sacramentos Dwight (insanely talented, not very smart, immature, and very entitled). I'm shocked anyone who was a fan of this team at that time would want anything to do with Cousins.

Cousins is Sacramentos Dwight (insanely talented, not very smart, immature, and very entitled). I'm shocked anyone who was a fan of this team at that time would want anything to do with Cousins.

You don't watch Sac games do you?

No way. I don't agree that would be his average. He would legitimately be our first option.

Sacramento plays at the fastest tempo in the league.

In the fastest tempo in the league, Cousins has the highest usage in the league.

What do you think is going to happen when he moves to the 22nd fastest team in the league and his usage drops to a more reasonable area of, say, Kevin Durant at 28.6 (a drop of 6 percentage points)?

Sacramento plays at the fastest tempo in the league.

In the fastest tempo in the league, Cousins has the highest usage in the league.

What do you think is going to happen when he moves to the 22nd fastest team in the league and his usage drops to a more reasonable area of, say, Kevin Durant at 28.6 (a drop of 6 percentage points)?

If Skiles can't find a way to utilize a player effectively like Cousins, then we maybe we hired the wrong coach.