Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

Vuc is and has been playing at a high level this past two seasons. He is an alletar caliber center. He is still young and on a very good contract.

I think people here under value him a lot.

I might be alone here but i rather have him than Cousin. Cousin is a head case and is not a true center. He likes to shoot a lot and likes the 3's. He rarely follows coach plays and wants to play one on one a lot.

He will be great next to Vuc but not good as his replacement.

Even at the USA team. Coaches preferred to play Faried over him as he was not good in following instructions and had trouble learning the plays.

I will trade Harris, fournier, napier and picks for him but no Vuc.

I'm just frustrated how he shrinks at times. Last few games he's finished with 3 and 4 rebounds and no energy.

I don't know if I'd pair Cousins with Vuch. Cousins shooting threes now but him with Vuch I think takes away Vuchs effectiveness since he's primary an offensive player. Cousins isn't an primary defender.

Faried with defense would be perfect next to Vuch.

To be honest, nobody on the team except for Oladipo, Shabazz, Fournier and, for a stretch, Payton play aggressively on offense. Everyone else picks their spots.

That's good most of the time but I think you need to have a game where Harris shoots a bunch to get him going. Harris hasn't had more than 15 shots in a game since before thanksgiving. Gordon averages 5.5 fga per game.

Its part of the problem with our rotation. Too many players.

I'd sacrifice the next game just to see hezonja, harris, and Gordon all shoot 16 times.

We drafted Mario because he can shoot and because he's aggressive. Skiles for whatever reason can't be consistent with him. Same with Gordon although AG was a raw player to begin with. Mario on the other hand is skilled and all the talk, and from clips, shows he's also aggressive. I feel like he's being held back. Maybe for development reasons which I may not understand.

I just wonder if there's more harm being done than good.

I'm just frustrated how he shrinks at times. Last few games he's finished with 3 and 4 rebounds and no energy.

I don't know if I'd pair Cousins with Vuch. Cousins shooting threes now but him with Vuch I think takes away Vuchs effectiveness since he's primary an offensive player. Cousins isn't an primary defender.

Faried with defense would be perfect next to Vuch.

That, i will love. Trading Harris for Faried will be ideal and likely more viable. This will make us much better defenders.

That, i will love. Trading Harris for Faried will be ideal and likely more viable. This will make us much better defenders.

Faried's been known to be more of an rebounder and not so much an defender. I like his motor though. I don't know if his defense has improved this season. I know he got badly injured a few weeks back.

Faried's been known to be more of an rebounder and not so much an defender. I like his motor though. I don't know if his defense has improved this season. I know he got badly injured a few weeks back.

https://vine.co/v/e3pAuVLUpiI

He is not a great defender but excellent in effort. He will give you 100% every night. This is something that is contagious and we lack. Even Skiles has said that all he ask for the players is to play with effort.

Faried is the exact PF version of DIpo at SG.

Imagine how fast the transition in defense will be with a core of

Elf

Dipo

Gordon

Faried

Vuc.

Team defense will be overall better. 2nd shot chances will be reduced as we improve rebounding and defense possesions will be less. Transition offense will be interesting to see and crowd pleasing for sure.

He is not a great defender but excellent in effort. He will give you 100% every night. This is something that is contagious and we lack. Even Skiles has said that all he ask for the players is to play with effort.

Elf

Dipo

Gordon

Faried

Vuc.

Team defense will be overall better. 2nd shot chances will be reduced as we improve rebounding and defense possesions will be less. Transition offense will be interesting to see and crowd pleasing for sure.

There would be zero spacing with that lineup and with our backcourt's inability to shoot, we need spacing... It's why the team got better as a whole when we started Frye at the 4...

Elf

Dipo

Gordon

Faried

Vuc.

Yeah, our offense would be even worse. Having Faried on a team like GS, sure but for us, it would be detrimental.

Cousins is a game changer. If we can trade Vuc and another piece and possibly draft picks we should do it. Vuc is a great player, but if we have a chance to get Cousins... We might even be able to low ball them on the trade. I think Hennigan will do what he can.

Watching the Kings game. I want Cousins. Sac isn't trading him though. I'm watching this man grab boards, run the floor with the ball in his hands like a pg ( 3 possessions back to back to back)and making great passes, hitting threes, taking his man off the dribble with spin moves and crossovers from 20 feet out, then scoring on post ups with a variety of moves. He's legit. Plays hard too. Sac isn't giving him up and if they did, we'd be idiots not to try.

Watching the Kings game. I want Cousins. Sac isn't trading him though. I'm watching this man grab boards, run the floor with the ball in his hands like a pg ( 3 possessions back to back to back)and making great passes, hitting threes, taking his man off the dribble with spin moves and crossovers from 20 feet out, then scoring on post ups with a variety of moves. He's legit. Plays hard too. Sac isn't giving him up and if they did, we'd be idiots not to try.

I like him too. Tough dude.

I dont think hes attainable anyway.