Sign in to follow this  
jec

Nobody Made

I just think that it is a must win to prevent a 3-4 game losing streak which could lead to trouble quickly Also I said we need to win or at least play well. I clarified that in a post earlier today. Obviously it's not a must win.

It's not just one game that makes me feel a slump coming unless we snap out of whatever this malaise we are falling into quick.

We're due for a slump. Then afterwards we'd be due for a winning streak. Seasons have ups and downs. Few teams have mostly ups. We're going to be 7-4 in the last 11. Need to keep that perspective.

We're due for a slump. Then afterwards we'd be due for a winning streak. Seasons have ups and downs. Few teams have mostly ups. We're going to be 7-4 in the last 11. Need to keep that perspective.

Extend that to the last 15 and we'll be 8-7 in our last 15. And that assumes this stops next game.

To realistically reach our goal we need to go 26-22. That is not going to be easy considering the rest of our schedule is much harder than it has been.

We just can't start slumping or continue our recent play. If we only had to play .500 ball than I would say we're okay.

Unfortunately the East is so tight.

What a pathetic display of basketball. A few thoughts:

1. Payton needs to be shut down to get healthy

2. Vooch can be so soft and get so down at times

3. Dipo is not a back-up PG

4. Gordon and Super M competed, unlike a lot of the other guys

0 - 6 vs Cleveland and Washington 19 - 9 vs everybody else :shard:/>

Only 1 win versus a definite playoff team. Toronto is it. Better than recently, but still a long way from our goals.

I wonder who will show up against Golden State and the Spurs on our team. These games will show me who has the Mindset of a player who's tough at heart and wants to win.

We just need to beat Detroit right now. And hopefully pull our the Indiana game to slow the bleeding before we start gushing blood.

-There are just teams that we can't beat until our youngest studs become real threats or we get a key free agent or two.

Plus we have to get consistent on D and bring it every night, especially when we aren't scoring.

If we could get Horford away from Atlanta in the offseason... Or flip Vucevic and/or Fournier for something...

There was really no way we were going to win tonight. So many things against us tonight.

1. The NBA lets Cleveland play physical without calling fouls and you can't breathe on them. The Magic can't draw a foul to save their lives and don't get the benefit of the doubt.

2. The Cavs got the scheduling help again, 2 days rest while the Magic are on a back to back on the road.

3. Lebron hates the Magic, he's still mad at the Magic for beating him when he could have supposedly beaten Kobe.

4. The Magic's defensive and offensive systems are terrible against the Cavs.

As long as we keep winning the other games that we need to win and avoid playing the Cavs in the first round, then the losses to them won't matter. Just sucks that we are getting treated like we treated the Hawks in 2010.