Sign in to follow this  
jec

Nobody Made

Like everyone has said here, we'll have our ups and downs. Unfortunately, we're becoming a team who is winning the winnable games but isn't stretching and beating the teams whom are titled as "elite."

Our best win is against Toronto or Houston. We've lost every game we played against to CLE, WAS, IND, ATL, MIA, and CHI. Teams who kick it into high gear during the playoffs will not struggle with us.

I unfortunately believe we'll drop back down to earth here in the next few weeks to where we all expected. I also believe that LeBron will never take a game off from us until he retires. Guy plays every game against us looking to complete dominate. Everyone is right - whether it will ever be said or not, he is angry about 2009 and won't ever let us forget it.

Looks like a line up change is coming per Skiles post game

I bet AG becomes a starter. Don't know if Skiles goes full badass and also starts Hezonja

If he goes with

Vuc

Gordon

Harris

Hezonja

Payton

I might have to make him a statue

Damn. Excited but scared to see what happens

Yeah I mean those lineup works great against most teams so I don't know how I feel about making the change right now

I would maybe wait it out one more game -- the problem is Skiles doesn't feel like we can waste any games, especially with the upcoming stretch of difficult games

I like how Oladipo still thinks he should be taking 12 fgs a game when he has the worst TS% on the team

Yeah, not a fan of him offensively presently. It's his defense I do like.

I like how Oladipo still thinks he should be taking 12 fgs a game when he has the worst TS% on the team

Are you really complaining about 12 fga?

Really?

12?

As in 1/8th of the available field goal attempts in a random game?

During a time where the starters were shooting something like 2/14 combined and you're complaining he shot 12 times?

And he only shot 11 times...

Did you watch the game?

So this is how hawks fans must have felt after we annihilated them in that playoff run with VC

It's ok though, were ahead of schedule. If we can beat all the lower teams and still have a good enough record for the playoffs, I'm ok with that

With that said I don't know if I would change the lineup right now -- it's worked out pretty well for our record thus far. With the talent we have, we don't have many options that are going to be season changing. Starting AG, even though I love him, would destroy the spacing Frye gives us.

Let's avoid that 8th seed though