Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

OFFICIAL GAMETHREAD : Magic @ Suns

Nah. Fournier initiated the contact by leaning into him. Good no call.

That was the whole game by Knight, he basically ran into guys all night. It doesn't matter we all know that we're not getting that call on the road to end the game.

Let's be honest - you don't make that call in the end and Evan has to know that. Don't look for a foul at the buzzer. It's a cheap man's way to try and win a game.

I honestly think that play was for Vuc in the corner for 3 to win it. During the time out I saw Vuc look at the play and say "alright" with a grin and nod his head. Unfortunately, they didn't bite and made the switch. Wasn't a very good play if covered well.

That was the whole game by Knight, he basically ran into guys all night. It doesn't matter we all know that we're not getting that call on the road to end the game.

Nobody gets that call with 3 seconds left.

Nah. Fournier initiated the contact by leaning into him. Good no call.

We are the only team in the league that doesn't get the call when we lean in. This is why the NBA is the worst officiated professional sport. Stars get the calls. The trailing defender ran into his right side (shooting elbow and body on the release)

to be honest you could easily say this game came down to not getting the rebound when it was 102-102

and also the call when the clock expired but they called jumpball..

we get the rebound and that call...thats 2 extra possesions and we may have nicked it.

Regardless though we lost and it was not a game we deserved to win but i'd of took 1 point win and coming back 4-1 instead of 3-2

Cavs will be hard but we are at home. Put AG on Lebron and stick to there shooters and we can beat them.

Yeah I know. I just don't like that shh called on us so why be an hypocrite?

I'm looking at the box score. Everyone outside of Evan, Payton, and Oladipo shot over 50% from the field. It was our defensive effort that did us in.

I understand Mario was generally cold, but I do hope that he get the call for that shot one of these days.

to be honest you could easily say this game came down to not getting the rebound when it was 102-102

and also the call when the clock expired but they called jumpball..

we get the rebound and that call...thats 2 extra possesions and we may have nicked it.

Regardless though we lost and it was not a game we deserved to win but i'd of took 1 point win and coming back 4-1 instead of 3-2

Cavs will be hard but we are at home. Put AG on Lebron and stick to there shooters and we can beat them.

I am so excited to see how AG handles guarding LeBron. I'm sure he will make some dumb rookie mistakes, but it will be exciting to see what his defensive ceiling is should it come out.

I'm looking at the box score. Everyone outside of Evan, Payton, and Oladipo shot over 50% from the field. It was our defensive effort that did us in.

I understand Mario was generally cold, but I do hope that he get the call for that shot one of these days.

hit a 3 and seconds later coach took him out... that was not good if you ask me. Leave the rook to see what we have...run another play for him..

Mario as we all know can go bang bang bang bang BANG and hit 4-5 threes in a row.

I would of took that chance

hit a 3 and seconds later coach took him out... that was not good if you ask me. Leave the rook to see what we have...run another play for him..

Mario as we all know can go bang bang bang bang BANG and hit 4-5 threes in a row.

I would of took that chance

Why did Mario get pulled so quick? Didn't see the shot. Did he miss a defensive assignment?

Seems that Skiles isn't too keen on playing rookies, like a football coach with redshirts. Tobias - despite Skiles reportedly praising his days in Milwaukee - never got any playing time. Meanwhile, Porzingis and making a name for himself in NYC one pick later. I'm rather sadden for Mario that he hasn't gotten many opportunities.

And Harris