CTMagicUK

2016 NBA Draft Thread

just curious, what would everyone be willing to give up to move to 2 or 3 for ingram? He's the only sure fire star in this draft imo. Id give 11, dipo for him. To have a 2,3,4 lineup of hezonja, ingram, gordon would be siiick

Simmons is just as much of a sure star IMO. I'd be ecstatic if I was either fan base getting either player. Ingram won't be there at 3 so there is a huge different as to what I would give up to move to 3 as opposed to 2. What's the huge difference between the 3rd pick and the 10th? Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be picking higher just to have our choice of guys, but I wouldn't give up much to do so. I think we are in a fine position to just take whomever falls to us.

just curious, what would everyone be willing to give up to move to 2 or 3 for ingram? He's the only sure fire star in this draft imo. Id give 11, dipo for him. To have a 2,3,4 lineup of hezonja, ingram, gordon would be siiick

Call me crazy, but I think Dipo for #2 straight up is a solid offer.

Here's the thing, don't you think playing with Dipo (16, 4, 4 with great defense) would be more attractive for a free agent than playing with a rookie?

(Can you tell Ingram is my favorite player in the draft

Lol. I kind of wish Henny would go for a crazy trade.

I'm all for a crazy trade.

To trade up for Ingram your talking about one of Gordon/Mario with Vuch or Dipo. It would take something like that. Honestly I'll be in the minority here, but I would do a Vuch/dipo or Mario for Ingram. Would give us that star we're lacking. That's fantasy trade either way.

Payton

Fournier

Ingram

AG

Free Agent

Boston can't get Middleton or Parker for 3.

11 might be worth a rotation guy

I'm not sure I'd trade Dipo for either of those two. I've not always been a Dipo fan, but he's earned my respect. If we don't trade him, we're gonna have to come close to maxing him out.

Boston can't get Middleton or Parker for 3.

11 might be worth a rotation guy

And I also don't think Henny would trade Dipo for #3.

I'm all for a crazy trade.

To trade up for Ingram your talking about one of Gordon/Mario with Vuch or Dipo. It would take something like that. Honestly I'll be in the minority here, but I would do a Vuch/dipo or Mario for Ingram. Would give us that star we're lacking. That's fantasy trade either way.

Payton

Fournier

Ingram

AG

Free Agent

I don't think Ingram is as likely a star as people are thinking. He's going to be good but like Richard Jefferson, Joe Johnson, kris Middleton good. Not Paul George, LeBron, Kobe good.