CTMagicUK

2016 NBA Draft Thread

We're also not in the top 8. We're tenth.

we will be between 8-11....likely 8 or 9 considering how bad we've been in the last half. Like I said, if the Lakers pick top 3 this year we dont get any first rounder from them and only 2 pitiful second rounders. Once again the Lakers manage to find a way to screw us one more time. The Lakers know damn well the terms of this trade and Im sure have done everything possible to ensure they dont convey any picks....and yes I know they really suck this year but god do I hate the Lakers! Some how some way they always stick it to us. I never understood the last portion of the D12 trade with the Lakers where we just settled for two seconds if they were horrible. Henny never should have accepted that outcome no matter how remote and knowing how underhanded the Lakers are you could assume they would just find a way to stick it to us. Well at least we stuck them with Duhon.

We're only 2.5 games out of the 6 spot. I only see a couple winnable games for us the rest of the way, I think we could settle around 8, maybe 7 if the Kings or Pels put together a short win streak.

We're only 2.5 games out of the 6 spot. I only see a couple winnable games for us the rest of the way, I think we could settle around 8, maybe 7 if the Kings or Pels put together a short win streak.

Pels just shelved Davis for the season. Don't see us passing them or the Knicks.

Pels just shelved Davis for the season. Don't see us passing them or the Knicks.

I didn't catch that, well the Pels are out then. Though I do think Sacto and Denver pass us. Sacto has 4 games left against Minny and Philly, plus I think they match up well with Houston and Dallas and are trying to win. Denver I haven't checked their schedule but they are playing better than us and are only a game behind us. NYK is a ??? They have a bad team no doubt, but they haven't been playing worse than us and have an easier schedule. FWIW I only see one game we SHOULD win left on our schedule, though we may split games with the Bucks.

I meant to say Knicks or Pels in my prior post

I think Ivan Rabb would be a nice get for us and he's for some reason getting less hype than Jaylen Brown

power forwards who are stuck under the basket aren't valued in today's nba.

power forwards who are stuck under the basket aren't valued in today's nba.

I think Love, Randolph, Randle, etc would help our team tremendously. Whether Rabb is at their level(s) are another question.

With Payton, Watson, and Vic on the roster I still see zero reason to look at point guards in the draft unless there are literally no decent front court prospects available. We need two frontcourt players before we even consider drafting another pg.

I think Love, Randolph, Randle, etc would help our team tremendously. Whether Rabb is at their level(s) are another question.

With Payton, Watson, and Vic on the roster I still see zero reason to look at point guards in the draft unless there are literally no decent front court prospects available. We need two frontcourt players before we even consider drafting another pg.

Love is a career 36% three point shooter. Randolph is a career 40% shooter from 16+ feet.

Not the best examples there.

Denver, philly, boston all have. 3 picks; wonder if we can snag one for cheap. Would love to add a pg and big

Not unless we are giving up on trying to get two max FA's. The cap space of additional picks would be FA-prohibitive.