CTMagicUK

2016 NBA Draft Thread

That's okay. You could probably still get a job setting economic policy.

I quit my job a few months back. I've been trying to go into business for myself; big mistake.

So all of you who wanted an easy way to judge Hennigan this year got your wish.

If ibaka turns back into 2014 ibaka we got a steal. An indispensable nba player.

If he continues to slide and Oladipo does well he'll probably be fired.

If ibaka turns back into 2014 ibaka we got a steal. An indispensable nba player.

It makes sense. Hennigan has to go all in at this point. Next season is crucial for him; he's past the stage where he gets points for potential.

I'm the minority, but I'm of the belief Dipo took too many touches away from other players. He is VC 2.0. We are a better team with a defensive stretch 4. We just got a whole lot tougher and gave Vuc the help he needs up front.

Ibaka

Gordon

Vuc

Fournier

Payton

That's a pretty tall lineup.

I'm the minority, but I'm of the belief Dipo took too many touches away from other players. He is VC 2.0. We are a better team with a defensive stretch 4. We just got a whole lot tougher and gave Vuc the help he needs up front.

Ibaka

Gordon

Vuc

Fournier

Payton

That's a pretty tall lineup.

Not as tall as the Bucks though.

Pretty much. Ibaka has to go back to the borderline all-star he used to be, because Dipo still has that potential to be a Jimmy Butler, Andre Iguodala style two-way player. People saying Oladipo is easily replaceable understate what exactly he is at this point. He has all the makings of an elite defender at 2G, and also he can score in a variety of ways. There actually aren't many guys you can say that about.

Now, if Serge comes in and plays like Serge from three years ago, I suppose it's worth it. But Payton also has to develop into not a bottom 3 starting PG, and either Mario has to show vast improvement over an objectively bad rookie season or Fournier has to prove he can be consistent offensively as a 2. Because all of these things weigh on the decision to give up Oladipo for a player on the decline.