CTMagicUK

2016 NBA Draft Thread

This isn't the only move we'll make this summer I'm sure of it, let's see how the final roster looks first. But we definitely needed some interior defense and Fournier is the better shooter and scorer of the two SGs, so we'll likely re-sign him and hopefully be better off with this deal.

Rob is working on getting us an identity dude. Let summer play out. Come on.

Ibaka & AG is an identity.

Right now:

Payton/Mario/Fournier/AG/Ibaka is already an improved team. Throw in a free agent and what we can get for Vuch--and you all will see the big picture. Such short sighted views on here.

Two weeks ago you were ****ting on me saying Mario is going to habe a great season.

Now you have him in your starting line-up.

Potentially get to use that money. I have been a big supporter of doing very little this offseason and going crazy next year. I get that and actually support that much much more than signing a guy like Horford.

In the end this trade is ****ty until Rob is able to use either Ibaka to land a big name or until Rob is able to use our cap space to land a big name.

He's going to land a big name. Free agency starts next week my friend. Relax mon.

a00sYGQvzMPmg.gif

Rob is working on getting us an identity dude. Let summer play out. Come on.

Ibaka & AG is an identity.

Right now:

Payton/Mario/Fournier/AG/Ibaka is already an improved team. Throw in a free agent and what we can get for Vuch--and you all will see the big picture. Such short sighted views on here.

It is arguable that is a better team

You honestly see Vogel having Serge shooting 3's.... How many did Roy shoot under Frank...anyone?

not sure if you are serious or just trolling, they are completely different players.

Two weeks ago you were ****ting on me saying Mario is going to habe a great season.

Now you have him in your starting line-up.

I'm not big on Mario starting next year, but most all of you love him starting--but now that he might get that chance, you're all butt-hurt over it. Also, I don't think he will start just saying Dipo is beyond replaceable.

not sure if you are serious or just trolling, they are completely different players.

Also, literally Ibaka's entire game is spot up shooting. He's not a back to the basket guy

you are living in a fantasy land

We'll see. Excuse my excitement for landing a legit starter. I'll revisit this one in a few weeks. We'll see whose living in fantasy land vs who is living in denial land.

I'm not big on Mario starting next year, but most all of you love him starting--but now that he might get that chance, you're all butt-hurt over it. Also, I don't think he will start just saying Dipo is beyond replaceable.

I love Hezonja starting. I'm just saying you've done a huge about face in a short amount of time.

I appreciate you talking everyone off the ledge

Also, literally Ibaka's entire game is spot up shooting. He's not a back to the basket guy

We have so much great shooting on this team too, gonna be hard to fit in another good shooter.