CTMagicUK

2016 NBA Draft Thread

Serge & AG is gonna be deadly. Idk how people aren't excited about that. Much easier to replace someone like Dipo, then to find someone like Serge.

Vuch will either go to the Kanter role like i've been saying for months--or he gets traded. I'm hoping it's a trade involving Butler of course LOL.

So have we given up going after Horford?

Difference between RFA and UFA

Difference between GM wanting to re-sign him and not wanting to re-sign him. Rob obviously doesn't see him as a 20 mil guy, neither do I. Rather give Ibaka that money or some other free agent next year in that stacked class.

Difference between RFA and UFA

Yeah but either way it's a money thing. That RFA for Vic is going to 120 mil +. Are we going to want to pay that? This gives us flexibility next summer and (IMO) makes us a better team this season.

Difference between GM wanting to re-sign him and not wanting to re-sign him. Rob obviously doesn't see him as a 20 mil guy, neither do I. Rather give Ibaka that money or some other free agent next year in that stacked class.

Oladipo would still make less than Ibaka if both are given their respective max contract situations iirc but I know what you mean. Depends on your value of Serge. In this market, I'd tend to lean towards Oladipo being worth the max, but I also think he was asked to do a lot on a bad team.

Conley-Hezonja-batum-Gordon-Ibaka?

The possibilities are endless. Ibaka is a great get. Ibaka/AG is gonna be killer. We sign a SF and/or PG and we could be second best team in the East by the end of the month.