CTMagicUK

2016 NBA Draft Thread

Does anyone think Vogel might be behind this trade? Perhaps he's a big fan?

No doubt he was heavily involved in the decision. I mean, the guy made Roy Hibbert in to an all-star...

Hopefully we can look back in a month and this was just step one in a list of big moves and the entire offseason makes more sense than this single move

ok guys, im thinking rationally again. maybe Rob looked at it as next year he wasn't sure about giving Vic a max deal. but, he was ok with giving an established player like Ibaka max money. just a thought.

Yes I thought the same -- then asked myself why we don't have butler if oladipo was expendable

He is no longer elite and also likely not in his prime

He is in a contract year. He is 26. Ibaka is coming to ball BIGTIME!

Agree with HeHateMe. There is a logjam in the back court, someone had to move and Dipo has been the name on the block all week. Vic is going to be a rotation combo guard, not a star. Leaves Fournier and Mario to share minutes at SG. Still have money to compete for more players. Let's see how the summer plays out

Amen to this. Your second post and you get it, congrats. :headbang:

The number 2 and 11 picks in the draft for ibaka....classic otis. We shouldn't have had to use both or should have got something else in return. There is a reason okc is perienially great and other than lotto balls our franchise is terrible. Hope they like the 5000 people going to games in that new arena.