CTMagicUK

2016 NBA Draft Thread

Little video for Oladipo

I love him at the two guard, his game has come so far already. Imagine if he can improve his 3pt % with a bit of consistency aswell. Two way stud, perfect player him and Gordon, to accompany some sort of star.

Defence is the way forward for this franchise, it needs to be.

I watched his triple double vc OKC where he hit multiple buzzer beaters aswell.

He is the type of player that can contribute 4 of the 5 main things to do on the court, and that is what makes a star. A superstar can control the game, and that's the 5th thing he needs to learn.

I dont think some people here realize what kind of player we have at our two guard position, and what an asset he is.

I watched his triple double vc OKC where he hit multiple buzzer beaters aswell.

He is the type of player that can contribute 4 of the 5 main things to do on the court, and that is what makes a star. A superstar can control the game, and that's the 5th thing he needs to learn.

I dont think some people here realize what kind of player we have at our two guard position, and what an asset he is.

I agree.

• Upvote 1

someone to keep an eye on for the second round: AJ English.

Dominated the Portsmouth invitational. Combo Guard 6'4 in shoes 6'9 wingspan.

Henny going to be at the lotto for us. Pat williams will be in the room when the balls are drawn, probs trying to get his luck nearer to the balls lol

• Upvote 1

Keep in mind Jim Calhoun would say the same thing about Shabazz

Would he? I thought Calhoun stepped down after Shabazz' sophomore year? Also I'd say the pool of point guards coached by Calipari is more talented than those coached by Calhoun.

Would he? I thought Calhoun stepped down after Shabazz' sophomore year? Also I'd say the pool of point guards coached by Calipari is more talented than those coached by Calhoun.

Calhoun hangs around the program and loves Shabazz like a son. Both came from the same town so there's a bond.

But my point is, ulis is no doubt a fantastic prospect but he still has flaws that might limit him as a pro. Just like Shabazz