CTMagicUK

2016 NBA Draft Thread

I'd take a flier on Kyle Wiltjer with a 2nd rounder. If nothing else he's 6'10 and a great jump shooter.

Big man with a 3 point shot sounds like the typical Orlando draft pick.

Also wondering if you watched the Gonzaga v BYU game because I was just watched the late night replay of the first half and he was incredible.

Also wondering if you watched the Gonzaga v BYU game because I was just watched the late night replay of the first half and he was incredible.

Didn't he made 70/75 3's in a practice last year under 5 minutes? Reminds me of Ryan Anderson.

I didn't watch it because it tipped at 4 am my time but I had some money on Gonzaga so I was paying attention to the box score. I've actually been quite high on him since his freshman year at Kentucky, he just knows how to score.

We need to find the next Myles Turner like player. That's the only way I see us improving next year via the draft, since we're not getting a high pick.

This may not be a deep draft for star potential, but we can get a contributor in the lotto. I'd imagine we take a long look at the seniors in the draft like Valentine (who I think would be great for us), Hield, and Perry Ellis (second round). I'm not sure there are any good draft and stash players in our range for the first round, but if there are, we'd probably take a look at that too. I would have thought we trade the pick, but with the cap set to explode, these rookie scale contracts are actually pretty valuable.

I'd still rather see if we can trade for a 2017 late lotto pick.

That draft is supposed to have 4 really good point guards so you figure at least 2 live up to the hype.

I'd still rather see if we can trade for a 2017 late lotto pick.

That draft is supposed to have 4 really good point guards so you figure at least 2 live up to the hype.

I'd still rather trade the pick too, but that's no fun to just keep saying that. ;)

But there are for sure some good PG prospects. I think that's one of the deepest positions in this draft.

I think we truly need to go with a center or SF with our first pick. However, I expect to go with the best player available.

With a second picks, we need to go with a PG and a BiG International player that we can develop overseas. (Someone that we expect to eventually come).

I expect a good PG via Trade or FA in the offseason.

No on the I international player we screw ourselves enough doing that

No on the I international player we screw ourselves enough doing that

Our roster is filled with Intl. guys: Vuch, Fournier, Ilyaslova, Mario