Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

Gamethread: MIN @ ORL

They both played horrible. Skiles played other guys and they helped win the game for us.

He doesn't seem to care about what players have done in the past, he cares about what they are doing TODAY. Most coaches don't have the balls to do it, but I think it's the reason he typically has success early when becoming the coach of a franchise.

Last season we would of lost the game. This season we have a better coaching staff and the boys are maturing. Gotta say Henny trade for Evan was a good decision. A win is a win and loads of room to improve. Haven't seen Dipo and Vooch stink it up like that ever. I shall let it slide. Go Magic!

The officiating wasn't that bad actually.

I'll admit. I had given up on the team in the first quarter. That's the sloppiest ball we've ever played. the Magic looked totally unprepared in the first half and looked like they were going to get blown out.

Skiles...........sitting Vucevic, Gordon, Hezonja, Frye, Napier for the rest of the game.....really sent a message. You better be prepared to play. Oladipo wasn't ready.

The fact that we had 25 more attempts than them......and..somehow...20 offensive rebounds while shooting 37% on the game....just makes my head itch. I believe we won based on getting those second chances.

Fournier and Elfrid. Game players. Jason Smith and Nicholson were game changers. Tobias....neutral.

We won a game we were suppose to win. However, minny had a more respectable record and reputation that I perceived.

Well, good to hear that they are both okay and also glad that Skiles made the decision to bench them if they weren't playing well. Looking forward to the future of this team. Not surprised Evan is killing it after the way he started last year. It makes you wonder where he'd be if he hadn't gotten injured last season.

Didn't see the game tonight. Why weren't Vuc and Oladipo playing? I understand Dipo since he's coming back from the concussion. Anything wrong with Vuc?

Vic didn't look right at all. He looked like he was still feeling it. Vuc couldn't hit a shot and wasn't doing well defensively.

Refreshing ain't it?

It's illogical. You want to know why our guys can't shoot late in games it's because they play crazy minutes without rest.

Sit them the last 2 minutes of the third through the first two minutes of the fourth. That ends up being something like 12 minutes in real time.

The officiating wasn't that bad actually.

I'll admit. I had given up on the team in the first quarter. That's the sloppiest ball we've ever played. the Magic looked totally unprepared in the first half and looked like they were going to get blown out.

Skiles...........sitting Vucevic, Gordon, Hezonja, Frye, Napier for the rest of the game.....really sent a message. You better be prepared to play. Oladipo wasn't ready.

The fact that we had 25 more attempts than them......and..somehow...20 offensive rebounds while shooting 37% on the game....just makes my head itch. I believe we won based on getting those second chances.

Fournier and Elfrid. Game players. Jason Smith and Nicholson were game changers. Tobias....neutral.

We won a game we were suppose to win. However, minny had a more respectable record and reputation that I perceived.

Wish Drew would've made that dunk.