Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: MAGIC Vs LAKERS

Great to see these guys get a fair string of opponents, loving this season so far.

Still waiting on the Magic to bust a game wide open and have all the lucky bounces go their way. Doesn't seem that's going to happen today either, but there's plenty of time on the clock for it I guess.

It is fantastic to see the Lakers in this kind of disarray given how gutted they've made us all feel.

Side note: All you regular folks, I've been watching these boards since we were on the Magic's last journey to the Finals and you've been my main source of news and opinion on the team for years. So thank you, I hold you in better esteem than most journalists. And cheers to Payton and Dan Savage for letting me back into my account. I don't have much opinion as I cannot afford league pass and won't pay for ESPN the way we can get it in Australia so I'm stuck with box scores and you fine folks for the time being.

As I'm writing this I must say it's pretty annoying to see a claptrap roster of seemingly incongruent parts still hanging around with our boys.

GO MAGIC!