Sign in to follow this  
The Neighborhood Bully

OFFICIAL GAMETHREAD: ORLANDO @ NEW ORLEANS

Does Anthony Davis really want to stay on this team

They're missing 2 starters, their 6th man, and their backup PG. Really missing three starters because even though Holiday is playing he's on a minutes restriction.

not really rolling the dice when we can match any contract he gets offered.

I guess Henny is just making sure there's a place for him on this team long term. Consistency will answer that question.

I guess Henny is just making sure there's a place for him on this team long term. Consistency will answer that question.

i think the reason we didn't get anything done is more fournier's doing than hennigan. It's probably better for him to wait vs taking a terrence ross/alec burks type extension.

If fournier continues to pay like prime Manu like he did last night (obviously he's not going to luck out and face Luke Babbitt every night) he's in for a significant payday.

If it's not football, New Orleans is a terrible sports town. Nobody cares about basketball here. They didn't when CP3 was here, and they still don't. I have season tickets because they literally give them away ($200 for the whole season and it can be split into 4 $50 payments), it's embarrassing. Top 2 player in the league and nobody comes.

It's not because they were playing the Magic either, it was dead on Saturday for the Warriors game (granted it was Halloween and Ozzy was headlining VoodooFest but it would have been dead either way).

:svgsad: