Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

1448498703[/url]' post='1019266']

Yeah because in Summer league they are playing inferior competition in front of 200 people. It's not even close to the same thing.

Gordon and Mario are two of my favorite Magic players to watch, so it's not like I don't want to see them play.

I know you like them since I've read your previous post. We just disagree with how they are being used. My whole point is you don't get more comfortable playing in this league from the bench. Every player I have ever watched has said that the more they played the more the game started to slow down for them and became easier to just ball. That's what I want for Mario and AG... I just don't understand why we have to wait for year 2 and 3 for this to happen for our young guys but players like Towns, Mudiay and Okafor etc get to develop faster. Perfect example is Porzingus, he was drafted as a supposedly 3-4 year project but because the Knicks through him out there you get to see that he will be a star, Mario has just as good if not a better shooting stroke than him.

I know you like them since I've read your previous post. We just disagree with how they are being used. My whole point is you don't get more comfortable playing in this league from the bench. Every player I have ever watched has said that the more they played the more the game started to slow down for them and became easier to just ball. That's what I want for Mario and AG... I just don't understand why we have to wait for year 2 and 3 for this to happen for our young guys but players like Towns, Mudiay and Okafor etc get to develop faster. Perfect example is Porzingus, he was drafted as a supposedly 3-4 year project but because the Knicks through him out there you get to see that he will be a star, Mario has just as good if not a better shooting stroke than him.

Porzingis is a complete stud. I am watching him right now and the impact he makes on the defensive end is incredible.

Mudiay is on a team with NO PG. Guess who was in the situation last year? We were. And guess who played a ton of minutes - a rookie named Elfrid Payton.

Gordon is seeing solid minutes. Mario is going to have earn his. Happens all the time with young wing guys who can shoot. The same argument was made about JJ Reddick but he credited the time SVG made him sit and watch to why he became such a good defender.

On a related note I need to make a 2016 draft thread. It's not that I think we'll get a top draft pick (although I wouldn't exactly turn down Simmons or Dragan Bender)... I just want to talk about the prospects.

On a related note I need to make a 2016 draft thread. It's not that I think we'll get a top draft pick (although I wouldn't exactly turn down Simmons or Dragan Bender)... I just want to talk about the prospects.

There's not one top 10 guy who can shoot this year. It's weird

There's not one top 10 guy who can shoot this year. It's weird

I think Jamal Murray and Henry Ellenson have better jump shots than their early numbers suggest (although that definitely remains to be seen) and I think Furkan Korkmaz could potentially wind up in the top 10 (he reminds me of Manu a fair bit).

Right now I think Simmons is the number 1 prospect and it's not even close. His worst shooting game so far this year he had 4 points on 1-6 shooting... But he did also have 14 rebounds, 10 assists 3 steals and 3 blocks.

Literally the only way I'll be happy about not making the playoffs is if we get Simmons or Dragan Bender in some amazing lottery luck. (If we finish with 35+ wins and don't make it I'll understand and accept not making the playoffs but I won't be happy about it)

I was waiting for you to post it Mauro. He might get suspended.....then force a trade? smile_pokewithstick.gif