Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

Yikes, getting owned by Minny at home

Still early, gotta shake some rust off a 3 day rest. We SHOULD win tho.

Sam mitchell does not stop coaching... Was watching him on nbatv during the preseason training camps and dude doesnt stop. Gotta lot of young guys so it may work.

Very poor. Embarrassing first half boys. Pull it together. We can't be losing to the Wolves at home if we are serious about the playoffs

Very poor. Embarrassing first half boys. Pull it together. We can't be losing to the Wolves at home if we are serious about the playoffs

Thats fine. They need to conserve that energy to come out with a bang in the second half, which they are doing now in the third. Just need to keep it up.

Bittersweet win for me. Just really showed me that we don't have the talent yet, but we do have the depth. Wiggins and Towns are so incredible at the age of 20 that people need to understand that stars shows their abilities pretty fast. We have no wing talent that could even sniff Wiggins tonight and Towns destroyed everyone inside the paint.

Minny has no depth, but they can fix that pretty fast. Players are going to want to play next to those two guys. They are unreal good. The Magic have the better coach and depth right now, and barely clung to a win at home against a team on the end of a back to back.

The positive to me was Elfrid showed up at another level tonight. He has not been stringing together games every night, but he played like a beast. We need that every night.

Evan was Evan. Just a great 3rd option on a title team and currently our first option, and rightfully so.

The other positive I took from this game is that unlike other coaches we have had in the past Skiles is willing leave starters on the bench when they are having a bad game or are not a good match up!~ Smith and Drew played hard tonight and both deserved the extended minutes they got! A Magic win is always great but I think this one will stick in our guys' minds!

Bittersweet win for me. Just really showed me that we don't have the talent yet, but we do have the depth. Wiggins and Towns are so incredible at the age of 20 that people need to understand that stars shows their abilities pretty fast. We have no wing talent that could even sniff Wiggins tonight and Towns destroyed everyone inside the paint.

Minny has no depth, but they can fix that pretty fast. Players are going to want to play next to those two guys. They are unreal good. The Magic have the better coach and depth right now, and barely clung to a win at home against a team on the end of a back to back.

The positive to me was Elfrid showed up at another level tonight. He has not been stringing together games every night, but he played like a beast. We need that every night.

Evan was Evan. Just a great 3rd option on a title team and currently our first option, and rightfully so.

Eh, some guys flash. Some guys don't. Took a while for Gary Payton, billups, Gerald Wallace, and kahwi to develop. Jimmy butler, curry, Dirk, Nash also come to mind. Wiggins and towns are different. They were number one picks for a reason.

• Upvote 2

I think our last picks in Elf, Gordon and Mario are the keepers. I'd personally trade anyone else if it meant getting a true star to play next to those guys.

Skiles already sees it. Its why he has to bench guys every night for sucking. I get making Mario and gordon sit sometimes, they are young. Elf sometimes comes out of the offense and is still learning it.But these 3 year plus guys - there is no excuse.

For now, we are really deep. It's pretty awesome to see an AJ or Smith come off the bench and spark the team. I really enjoy that. But we need to go all in for a tier 1 type talent.

Thing about Dirk and Curry. They were always great shooters. My friends and I were flipping out about Dirk his first year. You can just see when somebody has that wet shot that is just going to get better and better. Curry had bad injuries, but the magic on the shot was always there.

I am seeing that shot with Mario though. It's going to take him some times, but he does have some special talent.

I think our last picks in Elf, Gordon and Mario are the keepers. I'd personally trade anyone else if it meant getting a true star to play next to those guys.

Skiles already sees it. Its why he has to bench guys every night for sucking. I get making Mario and gordon sit sometimes, they are young. Elf sometimes comes out of the offense and is still learning it.But these 3 year plus guys - there is no excuse.

For now, we are really deep. It's pretty awesome to see an AJ or Smith come off the bench and spark the team. I really enjoy that. But we need to go all in for a tier 1 type talent.

Thing about Dirk and Curry. They were always great shooters. My friends and I were flipping out about Dirk his first year. You can just see when somebody has that wet shot that is just going to get better and better. Curry had bad injuries, but the magic on the shot was always there.

I am seeing that shot with Mario though. It's going to take him some times, but he does have some special talent.

Yeah but curry went from "isn't a point guard" "not worth that contract" "can't play any defense"

So basically a rich man's Damon Jones. Jason Terry?

And he slowly developed into a point guard, then a great offensive player, then a great player who isn't that bad on d, then a mvp type guy, then whatever you want to call what he is now.